Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga launching ‘Haus Beauty’

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Nobody is actually aware that this is a huge move in Gaga’s career. It’s not just a make up line but will make her music career even bigger . Rihanna became a big public figure and not just a famous musician because of appearing everywhere in high end fashion ... Working more like a blogger and killing every look, it got her noticed even more in the Instagram age although she doesn’t perform and releases music all the time. 

Rihanna’s smart move pushed her music career and whenever she’ll release everyone will know because they see her on every fashion blog, fashion magazine etc  ... This is all because of her using the instagram age in a genius way. 

Gaga is about to take the same move. If you noticed the HAUS EDITORIALS she used to post on Instagram while touring got her so much attention . Her followers started climbing but everything stop due to her fibromyalgia. HAUS BEAUTY is very important ... Gaga will be everywhere again if she continues with her HAUS EDITORIALS then releases her makeup . Just like how it did with Kylie and Rihanna . This will push her singles when she releases them too.

It’s gonna be great get ready guys 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JGD

I can already imagine her palettes/collections.

Joanne being more of a pastel, ARTPOP being more eccentric and bright, TF/M and BTW being more dark and nude colors.

MonsterMum
5 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

mess watch this actually come true

Just like the wine and dog toys line?

SilkSpectre

Gagas skin is so amazing and she has always been very hush hush about her routine so I’m hoping for some skincare :excited2:

Hurem

She better get some drag queens to do some promo using the ARTPOP palette. :gaycat:

shoful
4 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Cosmetics affects me in no way. Wish it was something more unisex like a skin care line. Although, If she did do a skin line, MadonnaNation would have a field day 😂🙄🙄😂😂 @shoful

Haha omg they so would. This summer Im gonna try to save up for the Rejuvenator set. Its like $600 haha

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

gagzus

Omg I can’t wait I’m a makeup and skin care ***** but please Gaga don’t go too overboard with those luxury prices sis! (Let’s also hope Youtubers won’t drag her makeup line either nnn) 

gagzus
4 hours ago, Maleficent said:

Cosmetics affects me in no way. Wish it was something more unisex like a skin care line. Although, If she did do a skin line, MadonnaNation would have a field day 😂🙄🙄😂😂 @shoful

Cosmetics is unisex but the brand is also registered under skincare and beauty products like face washes, face and hand creams, self-tanning products, exfoliators, cleansing milks etc 

gagzus
2 hours ago, JGD said:

I can already imagine her palettes/collections.

Joanne being more of a pastel, ARTPOP being more eccentric and bright, TF/M and BTW being more dark and nude colors.

I hope she brings out a colourful palette first because EVERY brand is nudes rn because of KKW’s impact. She also needs to definitely get endorsed and approved by Jeffree Starr since he has he biggest influence over beauty products online rn.

i Just hope she doesn’t go too high with the prices, think more Clinique for the skincare rather than Chanel prices preferably and nothing over $70 as single units when it comes to the makeup pls

LeJudas

Why would anyone think this is sad.

She's literally expanding her self and creating something that has potential to be a huge success, imagine Gaga being an actress,singer,makeup Mogul, fashion legend, real estate legend, queen of restaurants, future owner of Italy, mom of Italian babies, mom of American babies, queen of wineries, mother of country, horse whisperer, chicken farmer (bye Tyson farms) etc.etc..

She'll be everywhere and we should be happy  

imwoahvicky

if she ever released a makeup line 'Germanotta' or 'Stefani' are the best names imo 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

5 hours ago, Maleficent said:

The website says there will be things like facial lotion, exfoliating products, masks, cleansers, etc!

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Maleficent
1 hour ago, shoful said:

Haha omg they so would. This summer Im gonna try to save up for the Rejuvenator set. Its like $600 haha

I just want the reinvention cream--but i have to pay crazy duties to get it to Canada (Like 50$ on a 75$ product!)

ryanripley
Just now, SkinnyMariah said:

ready to unstan if this happens

why would you unstan? you could just ignore it :huh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived