Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Don’t be angry at Gaga!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

Eggsy
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Um the least she can do is log onto instagram and type up a few sentences on why she couldn't go and assure us that she will be taking steps to attend all future promotional opportunities...:awkney: Her career is literally on the line right now and if I were her I would do everything I can to make sure my fans are conpletely satisfied, even if it's detrimental to my own wellbeing :wub:

She literally logged into twitter and tweeted.. Why do you need clarification why? I mean seriously. Maybe she cares more about her wellbeing then you would.. Is that really a bad thing?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Eggsy said:

She literally logged into twitter and tweeted.. Why do you need clarification why? I mean seriously. Maybe she cares more about her wellbeing then you would.. Is that really a bad thing?

We are her financial investors... we paid for her entire life by purchasing her singles using the money our parents worked for day and night at the factory. The least she can do is send out a tweet to let us know the money hasn't completely gone to waste...

Eggsy
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

We are her financial investors... we paid for her entire life by purchasing her singles using the money our parents worked for day and night at the factory. The least she can do is send out a tweet to let us know the money hasn't completely gone to waste...

The Money hasnt gone to waste when we have this masterpiece. 

Smother Em Eh

Exactly! I mean not gonna lie I bummed she didn’t go, but she didn’t, so oh well life goes on. And besides she’s probably resting and busy. Let her be, people!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

giskardsb
21 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

you already got what you paid for.   You haven't invested in any future product.

Archived