music news

Queen by Nicki Minaj out 15th June

Sexxx

Featured Posts

culturalbaptism
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

At least it’s not a color or a day of the week :poot: 

There are some points you have made.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IllusionLover
13 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I was expecting either this or ONIKA, so I'm satisfied :nick:

If NM5 has that name. Get that Joanne rip-off tho

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Saint Hollywood

Wait :wtfga:

Nicki is releasing her album on the same day as Drake, Kanye and Christina :emma:

At least she'll get a top 3 spot :air:

misunderstood
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

Nicki is releasing her album on the same day as Drake, Kanye and Christina :emma:

Kanye is June 1st.
Drake is June 2018, we don't know a specific day yet.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Wolf Boy
22 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

Super self-absorbed title honestly.

Shes always extra, and technically shes the biggest female rapper of the last decade so its not like shes some flop nobody thats talking delusion.

Shes very ego driven but she had the success to at least back up her rambling.

culturalbaptism
2 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I wonder who's getting the #1. Christina or Nicki.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

vinster13
22 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

Not here for the title and probs won't listen to the album. My nicki is Pink Friday nicki. After that she went down hill in my eyes

k no need for the negative comment

:bye:

Saint Hollywood
7 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Kanye is June 1st.
Drake is June 2018, we don't know a specific day yet.

Kanye was a collaboration album with Kid Cudi that is supposed to drop on or around June 15th :wtfga:

As for Drake, let's hope his album comes out after Nicki because I don't need him blocking her or Xtina :triggered:

misunderstood
9 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Kanye was a collaboration album with Kid Cudi that is supposed to drop on or around June 15th :wtfga:

As for Drake, let's hope his album comes out after Nicki because I don't need him blocking her or Xtina :triggered:

Dunk96
39 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Expected response lol. I bet if Gaga did it you'd praise it to high heavens, right? :)

Not even close. I'd say the exact same thing if Gaga named her album "Queen" or any other newer artist for that matter. None of these newer artists are queens or kings. These artists can't even stay around for more than five years (some have broken that testament shockingly) and keep public interest alive for a supremely long period of time and can keep headlines going on about them,even when they're silently crafting. If Janet or Madonna or Tina Turner or Cher did an album called "Queen" it'd be a completely different ball game because they've withstood the test of time and survived the harsh conditions of the music industry. Nowadays if you're blessed with being considered gorgeous or you can afford to make yourself look gorgeous (aka plastic surgery) the music industry will hand everything to you and you wouldn't need to have a lick of talent and a lot of new artists don't.

misunderstood
1 minute ago, Dunk96 said:

Not even close. I'd say the exact same thing if Gaga named her album "Queen" or any other newer artist for that matter. None of these newer artists are queens or kings. These artists can't even stay around for more than five years (some have broken that testament shockingly) and keep public interest alive for a supremely long period of time and can keep headlines going on about them,even when they're silently crafting. If Janet or Madonna or Tina Turner or Cher did an album called "Queen" it'd be a completely different ball game because they've withstood the test of time and survived the harsh conditions of the music industry. Nowadays if you're blessed with being considered gorgeous or you can afford to make yourself look gorgeous (aka plastic surgery) the music industry will hand everything to you and you wouldn't need to have a lick of talent and a lot of new artists don't.

Yikes.
Your issue with it would've been valid if it didn't sound like you were just completely bitter at the 2010s generation of artists. We get it Janet, Madonna, Tina, Cher, etc. are icons, but sorry technically not everyone is gonna like them. Although I love Janet & Madonna out of the ones you listed. 
Times are changing honey, you sound like old rap fans who are angry about people like Migos, Future, are the mainstream now.

sipthistea
35 minutes ago, Successfulga said:

I wonder who's getting the #1. Christina or Nicki.

Neither of them.  

It will be Drake. :toofunny: 

Bradlee Annett

Guess its a thing to name albums with basic names this time around -__-

misunderstood

I'm sorry but imo, any Gaga fan that thinks Nicki got inspiration from Gaga for her album title is the definition of DELUSIONAL.

Archived