music news

Queen by Nicki Minaj out 15th June

Sexxx

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood

Honestly, a self-titled album would've been better, but I feel like this title could work well, but ONLY if it's successful :icega:

Pop Music
1 minute ago, misunderstood said:

Must suck putting artists into a box, can't relate :whitney:

I'm not :saladga:

I'm giving my thoughts and opinions. I haven't liked anything she has released since pink friday. I have given everything afterwords a chance though. I listened to both Roman Reloaded and the Pinkprint in full a couple times and I don't like them. I also have listened to Barbie Tingz and Chun-Li and don't like them either. This is a music forum and i'm giving my opinions. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

LUO YI

I hope she does a pre-order with new track

The night sky tells all

sipthistea
10 minutes ago, Sky del Blue said:

She could've easily name her album 'Joanne' instead.

tumblr_ofgz8uf7Ex1qff2ilo1_540.gif

Babel

"There's only one queen, and that's Madonna, BITCH"

- Nicki Minaj, 2012

LUO YI
Just now, Triggered said:

"There's only one queen, and that's Madonna, BITCH"

- Nicki Minaj, 2012

So it is actually called Madonna. She’s just rapping songs from her debut album :pray:

The night sky tells all

Tom Nook

At least it’s not a color or a day of the week :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

IllusionLover
15 minutes ago, Sky del Blue said:

She could've easily name her album 'Gaga' instead.

Because Gaga's name is a song by Queen and also Gaga herself is another way of spelling QUEEN

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Chamaquito

I didn’t know Little Monsters were huge haters of Nicki Minaj. But I think is funny because most are Cardi stans and Cardi has one of the worst flows out right now. 

I’m actually nice.

culturalbaptism
3 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

I'm not :saladga:

I'm giving my thoughts and opinions. I haven't liked anything she has released since pink friday. I have given everything afterwords a chance though. I listened to both Roman Reloaded and the Pinkprint in full a couple times and I don't like them. I also have listened to Barbie Tingz and Chun-Li and don't like them either. This is a music forum and i'm giving my opinions. 

Really? I can only enjoy The Pinkprint. Her first albums are just too trashy for me. There are no words for something as bad as Starships. I also enjoy No Frauds, Regret In Your Tears and Barbie Tingz. I'm still digesting Chun-Li. The "they need rappers like me" line is a little bit cringeworthy for me.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Successfulga said:

Really? I can only enjoy The Pinkprint. Her first albums are just too trashy for me. There are no words for something as bad as Starships. I also enjoy No Frauds, Regret In Your Tears and Barbie Tingz. I'm still digesting Chun-Li. The "they need rappers like me" line is a little bit cringeworthy for me.

I do think she is a good person and serves LEWKS but just not a big fan of the music

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived