💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Improving the Haus of Gaga?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Twitter

Do you think the Haus of Gaga is in need of some improvements and/or changes before LG6 and the Vegas Residency? If so, what are your suggestions

*Here for everyone’s blunt and honest answers :)

ryanripley

some new talent that she can collaborate with and i don't mean only musically

also bringing in some experts who know how to get her streams

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Dirty Beautiful

I just want a new choreographer. I feel like Richy likes to incorporate all of the same moves in a lot of different songs and it’s not as “legendary” as prev dances 😅

Raccoon

I think she should just hire Dada back. Or someone similar to what he has done with her. :sis:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Ashley

Maybe finding some creative ways to promote without tiring Gaga physically. If she does have a song with Bloodpop coming soon I hope a video is released simultaneously.

DutchHooker
8 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Yes and it starts with hiring me and @Americano :poot: 

Sis... you forget about me, the almighty DutchHookah, I will create magical delusional things... and add the feathered fedora's... and I will make sure that LG6 will be named 'I Said No' :trollga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

boyerased

Honestly I’d fire most of her team. Excluding Bobby.

I know she’s good friends with them, but friends don’t always make the best team. Most of the time they turn into yes men. I hate the fact that most of her team now comprise of people who were assistants of her previous team. That’s not progress, it’s a regression or stagnation at best. 

Also can she rehire Dada to bring the “cool” back?

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

He left in the first place because of their “on again off again” relationship plus wasn’t his baby momma low key pissed with how close Gaga was getting to their son :ph34r: 

2779185090_small_1.jpg

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Smother Em Eh

Honestly, everyone but Tara and Freddy can go

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

boyerased
16 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

He left in the first place because of their “on again off again” relationship plus wasn’t his baby momma low key pissed with how close Gaga was getting to their son :ph34r: 

My bad. 

Well it’s been years and can they just settle their differences? They make one heck of a team. You can throw in Nicola there too.

Space Cowboy
46 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

Most of her team now comprise of people who were assistants of her previous team. That’s not progress, it’s a regression or stagnation at best. 

I respectfully disagree with you.

And also doesn't your last statement contradict your opinions?

boyerased
2 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

I respectfully disagree with you.

And also doesn't your last statement contradict your opinions?

How does it contradict? Dada was never a subbordinate. From the past maybe, but one could say she was on her best form when he was around. 

Regarding her present team, of course I have no way to know what’s going on. But in my opinion the polishness and excution of her work weren’t as good as they were before. She used to be on the forefront.

I am not saying they’re not good at what they do. They’re not the best, and Gaga deserves the best. It doesn’t bode well for her to be with “leftovers”, I know that sounds harsh but her assistants are below the food chain of most of her former team.

Instead of hiring fresh talents, she sticks with what was left to her by her previous staff. It’s comfort and trust, I can’t blame her. But at the end of the day the “skill” of people around her aren’t up to par (again in my opinion) to what she had—and that clearly reflects on the executions of her works. 

Get Rid of Bobby Campbell for starters... 

Don't @ me sis.

SMILE2NE1
1 hour ago, Gardevoir said:

2779185090_small_1.jpg

didn't she get rid of him?

Archived