Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga reposts Judas video in honor of Met Gala

Dawson

Featured Posts

Jenina
21 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Her fibro is an excuse when she wants to use it. Her fibro didn't bother her when she flew to UK from US to sing Joanne at the Grammy. She's actually doing nothing at this moment, so I guess her fibro let her breathe right now, and it's not like if she gonna perform or something like that, if she finds time to record music on the studio, she has time to show up in the Met Gala.  

Wow what a disgusting way of thinking. When I have fibro flare-ups sometimes I can't even find the strength to go from my bed to the bathroom. Do you not think that she is upset too when her body isn't able to do what she used to and has to cancel? Just because it is an invisible illness does not mean it is not real and it is not an excuse for not wanting to do something. Pain isn't something to joke around with and it's disgusting that you would post this and can even call yourself a Gaga fan.  Knowledge is key and you my friend need to wake up and get a large dose of it 

cool

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dit
Just now, robboadam said:

You’re so pressed by her not going to a fancy dress party. I honestly don’t know many fanbases that think so shallowly.

ffs, we have a f-ing Oscar-potential movie coming out with our fave as the starring role this year!! And you really care about her not going to an award show that, outside of ATRL and gossip magazines, no one honestly cares about??

Honestly, some of you treat her like your Whitney Houston’s family.

How dare you quote me and reply in such a disgusting manner? Comparing me to Whitney Houston's family? You crossed a line. I am one of the members who is slightly disappointed by her decision not to attend but least bothered lol. I'm not writing mean comments or anything and yet you come full blast after me in that way? I simply said it is odd to me that she would not attend a second year in a row and that it is boring that she'd not attend. I did say it was not that big a deal though. The only one that sounds pressed is you with such an abrasive reply. 

ryanripley
24 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

He disappeared like the others fake insiders. The truth is finally revealed !  :trollga:

Her fibro is an excuse when she wants to use it. Her fibro didn't bother her when she flew to UK from US to sing Joanne at the Grammy. She's actually doing nothing at this moment, so I guess her fibro let her breathe right now, and it's not like if she gonna perform or something like that, if she finds time to record music on the studio, she has time to show up in the Met Gala.  

the fact you thought it was okay to type this :rip: please do some research on fibro

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SILENT HILL

It’s times like this where I start considering those conspiracy theories saying gaga played us all during the first half of her career and now she is so rich she doesn’t care anymore :gum:

illySpencer
3 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

You have no idea how she feels

Of course I have no idea how she feels, but my point was to show that her fibro isn’t here everytime. And we saw her in studio the past few days. Her fibro is not an excuse for every events that she don’t (didn’t) show up. 

She said she suffer since 2012 and she did a lot of things during BTW, ARTPOP, CTC and even Joanne. That’s was my point. 

Epione

Meanwhile little monsters call ‘Judas’ a mistake that needs to be undone in the other topic. I swear to god we are the messiest fanbase. :rip:

robboadam
7 minutes ago, dit said:

How dare you quote me and reply in such a disgusting manner? Comparing me to Whitney Houston's family? You crossed a line. I am one of the members who is slightly disappointed by her decision not to attend but least bothered lol. I'm not writing mean comments or anything and yet you come full blast after me in that way? I simply said it is odd to me that she would not attend a second year in a row and that it is boring that she'd not attend. I did say it was not that big a deal though. The only one that sounds pressed is you with such an abrasive reply. 

:hug:

Sorry, I don’t think it was meant to be aimed at you. I saw worse posts and the disgust I had with this fan base boiled over.

My point still stands, but it was more meant to be aimed at this fan base in general - I should’ve just posted rather than quoted.

dit
1 minute ago, robboadam said:

:hug:

Sorry, I don’t think it was meant to be aimed at you. I saw worse posts and the disgust I had with this fan base boiled over.

My point still stands, but it was more meant to be aimed at this fan base in general - I should’ve just posted rather than quoted.

It's fine I totally get it. Sometimes things get heated up and we aim all our frustration on the wrong person. :hug::heart: 

imwoahvicky
13 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Of course I have no idea how she feels, but my point was to show that her fibro isn’t here everytime. And we saw her in studio the past few days. Her fibro is not an excuse for every events that she don’t (didn’t) show up. 

She said she suffer since 2012 and she did a lot of things during BTW, ARTPOP, CTC and even Joanne. That’s was my point. 

this is why Gaga trying to get 'closer' with her fans was a mistake :flutter:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

mamo

I'm sad we won't be getting a LEWK tonight from our lord and saviour gaga but y'all gotta look at the bigger picture. We're literally getting ASIB in fall/winter alongside a promo tour and possibly new music which she's obviously working on atm.  

stop with the negativity, it's unnecessary. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Kattys

I love how she can't write simple tweet "I'm not going this year" but later when album will be ready "ohh I love my monsters, monsters 4life" :oprah:

codymonster

Why the hell are people melting down?? She didn’t want to go to the MET Gala.. who ****ing cares :saladga: How does this have anything to do with her work ethic, how she feels about her fans, or whether she’s giving up on her career? :saladga: Ya’ll are nuts :oprah:

ImMatt
3 hours ago, Neal said:

When she steers clear of events like this I really wonder what’s going through her head. The Met is a perfect chance for you to stay relevant. I love you miss Gaga but this was really your moment. Rihanna and Beyoncé being our current pop zeitgeists are due to they choose wisely what they show up to and they have managed to stay fresh for the public. You have a single and a movie to promote later this year... i’m dumbfounded

Yes yes yes. Everything I thought too 😢

swordstalker
24 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Born this way just invited bratty horrible teenagers into the fandom. Btw was the worst thing Gaga could do as an artist because it made the fans uber reliant on her and vice versa. Purposely creating something to make everyone happy and close to you will invite heartbreak and horror.

I maintain while btw is an amazing album it was a horrible career choice.

Absolutely. It was a short sided decision to say the least. Throughout 2009-2012, Gaga was hailed as one of the most brilliant and successful businesswomen in the entertainment industry. Her ability to form personal connections with her fans was unparalleled and drove ticket, album and merch sales. No pop star at that time had a core fan base that large and dedicated. Just like her meteoritic rise to fame, milking this connection can only take you so far. The brand she had created was so strong, you not only create a toxic and dangerous relationship, it took 2 whole eras for public opinion to change. I really think this is why Troy bailed on her. Her milked her career dry and then abandoned her without a care for longevity. Anyway, I don’t want to turn this into a discussion about Troy. Gaga’s trajectory was unsustainable and she’s still feeling the effects now. I hope when the next mega pop star comes around, they’re able to do something that no one’s ever done before without such severe repercussions. 

Edonis

It’s very puzzling to see some of y’all straight up bitching about her not going to a dress up party. Like I get it sucks that we don’t get to see a new outfit or anything, but the way some of y’all are reacting is just :rip: like do y’all have jobs? Lives? Things to look forward to other than celebrities playing dress up to a dumb theme picked to generate cheap controversy?

Apparently not. :rip:

Archived