💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

What songs would've u chosen as singles?

Luisillo0o

Featured Posts

Bradley

Diamond Heart would have been an interesting lead single for Joanne.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylorrgh

Honestly she should've released more singles from TFM because anything that era would have smashed.

kaelergrey

The Fame: Just Dance followed By Love Game and Poker face (no eh eh lol) and followed by whatever she likes

The Fame Monster: Bad Romance followed by Alejandro followed by Monster and Dance in the Dark

Born This Way: Born This Way followed by Judas followed by Scheisse followed by Bloody Mary and whatever she likes. 

ARTPOP: Do What U Want followed by Applause followed by Dope followed by whatever she likes

Joanne: John Wayne followed by Perfect Illusion followed by Million Reasons or Angel Down folloed by whatever she likes

Here I am patiently waiting for LG6 though :saladga:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

The Child
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Oh gosh this song is so overrated :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bradley
8 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Oh gosh this song is so overrated :saladga:

No it's perfection.

The Child

TF: Poker Face, LoveGame, Starstruck, Brown Eyes as a promo single to showcase her vocals and then Paparazzi,

TFM: Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Monster & Speechless.

BTW: Marry The Night, The Edge Of Glory, Born This Way, Heavy Metal Lover & Hair.

ARTPOP: DWUW (solo and then a remix with Xtina and have a video for both versions) followed by Sexxx Dreams (solo on the album but released as a remix with Rihanna for the single) then MANiCURE (solo on the album but remixed with Nicki Minaj for the single release),  Gypsy and Applause.

Joanne: A-Yo, Million Reasons, John Wayne, Joanne & Angel Down.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

No it's perfection.

No it’s bland, forgettable and nothing special.

misunderstood

The Fame: Starstruck [Literally seems like it was recorded to be a single, Flo Rida was really popular at the time]
TFM: Dance In the Dark :giveup:
BTW: Scheiße :giveup:
ARTPOP: Venus [Because it deserved better, **** Interscope :selena:]
Joanne: Dancin' In Circles

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

seashellbabe

The Fame: Starstruck (was destined to at least be a top 3 hit), possibly Boys, Boys, Boys

The Fame Monster: Monster, could've been an easy top 5 and Halloween staple

Born This Way: Honestly not a lot of other single material on the album (It's my favorite album, I just mean the other songs wouldn't have become radio songs). I'd say get rid of Judas and released Hair as a proper single. I think Fashion of His Love would've also been interesting

ARTPOP: Applause as lead was good. DWUW (solo or with Xtina) with a proper video would've SMASHED. Gypsy and Sexxx Dreams are the other 2 songs that scream single to me. I think Sexxx Dreams could've either been a massive hit or not. 

Joanne: A-Yo or Million Reasons as lead. A-Yo would've been a nice top 10, Million Reasons would probably be #8 as the lead. Either way, they both should've been the first two singles. No matter what, we don't need more promo. The Joanne singles would've needed proper streaming deals and radio deals. Streaming and radio are how you get hits now. Dancin In Circles as the third single, with a proper video and if released around Super Bowl/Coachella, could've been a nice top 20. If The Cure was released for the Super Bowl specifically and it along with the video dropped the Friday before Super Bowl Sunday, could've EASILY been a smash hit for Gaga, and would've helped her streaming even more than it already did. 

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

Luisillo0o
21 hours ago, BROSEIDON said:

So we’re going by lead singles? In that case:

The Fame: Pokerface

The Fame Monster: Monster

Born This Way: The Edge of Glory

ARTPOP: Do What U Want (feat. X-Tina)

Joanne: A-Yo

What should have been a single and wasn’t:

The Fame: Boys, Boys, Boys and Starstruck

The Fame Monster: Monster and Dance in the Dark

Born This Way: Hair

ARTPOP: Gypsy

Joanne: A-Yo and Joanne (proper release)

Love that u went all in <3

Here for the brunette

Luisillo0o
21 hours ago, Raccoon said:

I like the leads :poot:

But I would change Applause for Aura 

and Perfect Illusion for.....

I believe in Aura, i think she wanted it to since it was leaked

21 hours ago, Wigless said:

The Fame: I Like It Rough

The Fame Mons†er: Dance In The Dark

Born This Way: Scheiße over MTN

ARTPOP: Sexxx Dreams 

20 hours ago, darkpaw said:

The Fame:    I Like It Rough

The Fame Monster:  Dance In The Dark

Born This Way:  Heavy Metal Lover

ARTPOP:   Aura

Joanne: 

tumblr_opwubn5jip1rwdw1wo2_500.gif?resiz

HML get me to the core

20 hours ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

Born This Way: The Edge of Glory 

Joanne: Million Reasons 

The rest are fine to me

Maybe she wouldnt have had that much promo for million reasons as she did if it was the lead single

19 hours ago, Andreu said:

I'm a huge DiCster, it's one of my favourite songs ever but I don't think it would be a good lead of Joanne tbh

Love DIC <3 LOVES IT, but it feels repetitive with sexxx dreams

18 hours ago, Yandere said:

I would have liked to see

Monster in Tfm

Sheiße, Government Hooker, Bloody Mary in Btw

Aura, Venus in ARTPOP

I mean with several videos too.

I will spend my life imagining them.

sad. :saladga:

Same. 

Here for the brunette

Luisillo0o
18 hours ago, reversewarhol said:

The Fame:

Just Dance

Poker Face

The Fame

LoveGame

Paparazzi

TFM: 

Bad Romance

Telephone 

Alejandro 

Dance In The Dark

Speechless

BTW:

Born This Way

Marry The Night

TEOG

Yoü & I

Scheiße

Heavy Metal Lover

ARTPOP:

Aura

Venus

Sexxx Dreams

Do What You Want (solo)

Gypsy 

G.U.Y

Joanne:

Perfect Illusion

A-Yo

Million Reasons

John Wayne

Dancin In Circles

aren these the actual ones?

18 hours ago, Tyler Henry said:

Honestly she should've released more singles from TFM because anything that era would have smashed.

I agree

18 hours ago, Carlo Rodriguez said:

The Fame: Just Dance followed By Love Game and Poker face (no eh eh lol) and followed by whatever she likes

The Fame Monster: Bad Romance followed by Alejandro followed by Monster and Dance in the Dark

Born This Way: Born This Way followed by Judas followed by Scheisse followed by Bloody Mary and whatever she likes. 

ARTPOP: Do What U Want followed by Applause followed by Dope followed by whatever she likes

Joanne: John Wayne followed by Perfect Illusion followed by Million Reasons or Angel Down folloed by whatever she likes

Here I am patiently waiting for LG6 though :saladga:

YASS

Also waiting but not patiently

18 hours ago, Bradley said:

IT would have

17 hours ago, Applause said:

Starstruck and Disco Heaven. /end

(: 

17 hours ago, Bradley said:

No it's perfection.

it is

1 hour ago, misunderstood said:

The Fame: Starstruck [Literally seems like it was recorded to be a single, Flo Rida was really popular at the time]
TFM: Dance In the Dark :giveup:
BTW: Scheiße :giveup:
ARTPOP: Venus [Because it deserved better, **** Interscope :selena:]

Yeah i always though starstruck had more potential

17 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

TF: Poker Face, LoveGame, Starstruck, Brown Eyes as a promo single to showcase her vocals and then Paparazzi,

TFM: Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Monster & Speechless.

BTW: Marry The Night, The Edge Of Glory, Born This Way, Heavy Metal Lover & Hair.

ARTPOP: DWUW (solo and then a remix with Xtina and have a video for both versions) followed by Sexxx Dreams (solo on the album but released as a remix with Rihanna for the single) then MANiCURE (solo on the album but remixed with Nicki Minaj for the single release),  Gypsy and Applause.

Joanne: A-Yo, Million Reasons, John Wayne, Joanne & Angel Down.

yuuup they are all good ones

53 minutes ago, seashellbabe said:

The Fame: Starstruck (was destined to at least be a top 3 hit), possibly Boys, Boys, Boys

The Fame Monster: Monster, could've been an easy top 5 and Halloween staple

Born This Way: Honestly not a lot of other single material on the album (It's my favorite album, I just mean the other songs wouldn't have become radio songs). I'd say get rid of Judas and released Hair as a proper single. I think Fashion of His Love would've also been interesting

ARTPOP: Applause as lead was good. DWUW (solo or with Xtina) with a proper video would've SMASHED. Gypsy and Sexxx Dreams are the other 2 songs that scream single to me. I think Sexxx Dreams could've either been a massive hit or not. 

Joanne: A-Yo or Million Reasons as lead. A-Yo would've been a nice top 10, Million Reasons would probably be #8 as the lead. Either way, they both should've been the first two singles. No matter what, we don't need more promo. The Joanne singles would've needed proper streaming deals and radio deals. Streaming and radio are how you get hits now. Dancin In Circles as the third single, with a proper video and if released around Super Bowl/Coachella, could've been a nice top 20. If The Cure was released for the Super Bowl specifically and it along with the video dropped the Friday before Super Bowl Sunday, could've EASILY been a smash hit for Gaga, and would've helped her streaming even more than it already did. 

yeah ur joanne strategy is very well tough 

Here for the brunette

The Child
2 hours ago, Luisillo0o said:

aren these the actual ones?

I agree

YASS

Also waiting but not patiently

IT would have

(: 

it is

Yeah i always though starstruck had more potential

yuuup they are all good ones

yeah ur joanne strategy is very well tough 

I always get criticized for my ARTPOP singles choices but I really don’t see Swine, Venus, Aura or MJH being successful.

Smother Em Eh

Money Honey, Starstruck,Summerboy, Monster, The Edge Of Glory, Marry The Night, MANiCURE, Gypsy, Justice for John Wayne:trollga:, A-Yo, and Dancin In Circles. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived