💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Why Do You Think Gaga Intimidates The Men of Pop?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Quartz

Men aren't intimidated by her, boys are :trollga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Luxe Ford

Alpha males get confused when a woman doesn't act in accordance with their perceived god given place in hierarchy. When the alpha male feels his hunter status being threatened he degresses to the role of child and lashes out at the ominous mother figure in the most erraric, childish way. 

He has righteously been humilified.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Twitter
2 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Because people are intimidated by talent! They have to tear the person that they feel inferior to down a few pegs. It makes people like Art Police feel better. 

Doesn’t really apply to only the men though... :reductive:

But I mean, imagine if all artists were supportive of one another. Imagine the creativity. :tony:

This!

corvus albus
2 hours ago, hellothing said:

Men aren't intimidated by her, boys are :trollga:

THIS!

God Control

Sometimes people are annoyed when someone is more successful or inspirational than they are, sometimes they just don't like your personality or the work you put out, sometimes they're just making cruel comments for publicity and the usual western humor at the expense of someone else's dignity. Though I wouldn't say sexism nor generalize that men are terrible or anything, because that's just wrong. Just because a man dislikes a woman doesn't mean that he dislikes her because she's a woman. 

freebit

You'll notice that list is all trash. :giggle: 

People's opinions about Gaga are such a great litmus test to finding out how they are sometimes. If they hate her its almost always over some stupid reason, and not legitimate criticism.

misunderstood

They really aren’t but okay :laughga:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
22 hours ago, Givenchy said:

Sometimes people are annoyed when someone is more successful or inspirational than they are, sometimes they just don't like your personality or the work you put out, sometimes they're just making cruel comments for publicity and the usual western humor at the expense of someone else's dignity. Though I wouldn't say sexism nor generalize that men are terrible or anything, because that's just wrong. Just because a man dislikes a woman doesn't mean that he dislikes her because she's a woman. 

. This lol

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived