LG6 + KPop Realness

jereve

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quasi
3 hours ago, darkpaw said:

You obviously didn't read my first comment. I don't think there's a difference with kpop and regular pop. I have nothing against Asians or their culture, I love them. I work with them everyday and I have tons of Asian friends (not a cop out). I never said Gaga shouldn't do it. I'm just saying it's pretty much the same as regular pop music! Read!

I wasn't referring to the content in your comment. I was referring to your attitude in it. It was just rude on every level and it wasn't warranted. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Then keep scrolling or report it. No need to quote me or @ me sis cuz I wasn't even talking to you. Who are you?  Idgaf what you thing about my comment. 

moonboywow

I’m gonna say this again but I really hope gaga takes some inspiration from Kpop or manga or something. I mean just look at how cool these videos are. I haven’t seen something like this in America in ages. Maybe never. 

Gaga could still be inspired by anime, manga, Jpop or Kpop and still make dark music with dark concepts. 

2NE1bae
Just now, Beytwice said:

ew no

kpop is trash

Your attitude is trash. There's a way to go about saying you don't like a genre of music, rather than just calling something you dislike "trash". Grow up:bye:

Linus Gaga

I totally agree that kpop follow the western pop style , however they do it better than western pop with the mv visual and fashion. Kpop is big even in Turkey, or France. If u think kpop is trash, just check out those big kpop events around the world. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

imwoahvicky
2 minutes ago, ClarenceCross said:

kpop is basically American mainstream music. so no. :trollga:

kpop is actually just all of pop music, hip-hop, RnB, soul, folk, etc. but go off i guess 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Yuuri

Mess at peopke thinking it's a whole other genre of music, when K-pop is just regular pop music (mainly EDM) but in Korean.

SolidSnake

90% of K-pop is bad the only good stuff is Roo'ra 

2NE1bae
Just now, Sharyu said:

Mess at peopke thinking it's a whole other genre of music, when K-pop is just regular pop music (mainly EDM) but in Korean.

Because people like to have an elitist attitude when they're approached with something they don't know about. 

Clarence
22 minutes ago, imwoahvicky said:

kpop is actually just all of pop music, hip-hop, RnB, soul, folk, etc. but go off i guess 

huh? aren't all the genres apart of American mainstream music. my point was that kpop and American mainstream are literally the same.

moonboywow
36 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

I totally agree that kpop follow the western pop style , however they do it better than western pop with the mv visual and fashion. Kpop is big even in Turkey, or France. If u think kpop is trash, just check out those big kpop events around the world. 

Yes. If only more people realized this. 

ordinarynam1310

KPOP is not trash, but it's just pop music. 

There are some artists who makes great music but the rest are just very influenced by Western music so I don't see why Gaga need to take inspiration from it. It basically just pop and pop

Archived