Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6 + KPop Realness

jereve

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, jereve said:

Pop is The Cure

KPop is Partynauseous

The Cure is pop/EDM, Tropical House music bitch. Clean your ears.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I am and all I see is a couple of American award shows trying to look "supportive" towards Asian acts and not to be called "racists!1!1!1!" by SJWs when even they know damn well an Asian act will NEVER happen in The US, let alone the whole world.

I don’t see it like that at all :poot: BTS is popular among teenagers (at least here :selena:) specially girls. They just want to be part of the trend :ladyhaha: it’s no racism thing. 

The night sky tells all

Quasi
8 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

The Cure is pop/EDM, Tropical House music bitch. Clean your ears.

Omg calm down. 

Y'all are so quick to dismiss any Korean, Japanese, or any possible Asian influence in her songs as if it's something so immediately shameful.

Then the moment she says something like

tumblr_lo6zgcTAzG1qhaleao1_500.gif

Y'all will be like

wAQyVmP.gif

You guys know that whatever she does, she'll put her own spin on it so that everyone can enjoy it, regardless of the base genre. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

1 minute ago, Quasi said:

Omg calm down. 

Y'all are so quick to dismiss any Korean, Japanese, or any possible Asian influence in her songs as if it's something so immediately shameful.

Then the moment she says something like

tumblr_lo6zgcTAzG1qhaleao1_500.gif

Y'all will be like

wAQyVmP.gif

You guys know that whatever she does, she'll put her own spin on it so that everyone can enjoy it, regardless of the base genre. 

You obviously didn't read my first comment. I don't think there's a difference with kpop and regular pop. I have nothing against Asians or their culture, I love them. I work with them everyday and I have tons of Asian friends (not a cop out). I never said Gaga shouldn't do it. I'm just saying it's pretty much the same as regular pop music! Read!

imwoahvicky

too much disrespect and ignorance in this thread to take it seriously :/ you can't just dismiss an entire culture/genre of music for mess like 'Partynauseous' that's just insulting 

there's tons of good songs and groups/artists in the genre and you also have your trash :shrug: just because BTS is huge right now doesn't just make the entire genre horrible or a waste of time :smh: 

the USA isn't the only place that exists, kpop is popular internationally and bigger in lots of countries than Gaga :smh: the Asian continent is bigger than the USA, you know, and she isn't everything 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

imwoahvicky
7 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Asian culture has always been looked down upon as fake in Western countries, it dates back to hundreds of years ago. It's just ignorance that still lives on to this day 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

moonboywow
48 minutes ago, Yemeni Feed said:

NO thanks. Joanne and C2C were enough. We are ready for DarkGa.

as for what the difference is. This it it. Look how well this is edited. Look how cool the visuals are. Kpop is ten times less lazy than western pop music. 

imwoahvicky
5 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Sorry but NO!

We don't want this mess to happen

Avril made this based off of Japanese culture :smh: 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

SolidSnake

What Kpop hype? 5000% of K-pop just follows western trends.

donutellha
1 hour ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Sorry but NO!

We don't want this mess to happen

not even in the same language you ignorant fĂźck

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

bloody g
3 hours ago, Yemeni Feed said:

Stop living in the past, that was 8 years ago ffs

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Diamonster

God I hope not :saladga: Imagine having to deal with those shitty fans, didn't we suffer enough with country

DutchHooker
3 hours ago, Yemeni Feed said:

YAaasss! Slay sis! :firega:

DarkDaily is getting stronger everyday! Our force and army is ready for LG6 to strike! :queenga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived