Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

LG6, Gaga, BloodPop & The Feathered Fedora..

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

InTraumatica
30 minutes ago, munty hunty said:

Asking Bobby to work? An unrealistic concept. The unrealism jumped out at me.

6 minutes ago, munty hunty said:

It doesn’t really seem like Bobby’s done much these past couple years except yell at “Farhan” :toofunny:

In regards to promo, fans have done more than Bobby has.

12 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Yeah but for real though, he needs to graft.. for Joanne we got a bad promo, the old promo doesn't work anymore, we need spotify playlists and Cardi B similar promotion

1. During Joanne era we had Superbowl Halftime Show, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Coachella Festival, a few great TV performances (including 2 AMAs and Grammys), 5F2 and a lot of other things LM had dreamt of before.

2. Joanne went #1 on Billboard and MR went #4.

3. Success is not only about promotion. You need a product which appeal to GP.

4. What do you really now about music industry? :oprah: You are an user of stan forum, not a CEO of a music label. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Skinny Legend

Azaelia: Do you like my chickens?

Gaga: I said no! :derpga:

DonnieDarko
44 minutes ago, munty hunty said:

Asking Bobby to work? An unrealistic concept. The unrealism jumped out at me.

20 minutes ago, munty hunty said:

It doesn’t really seem like Bobby’s done much these past couple years except yell at “Farhan” :toofunny:

In regards to promo, fans have done more than Bobby has.

You really have no idea whatsoever about things or you’re just trolling. There is no other option.

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Someone really needs to take away your phone/computer.

It looks like it's a popular thing to make one-liners about me for rep points, because you'll get a lot of them.. :lolly:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

You really have no idea whatsoever about things or you’re just trolling. There is no other option.

People may have their opinion, in comparison with pre-ARTPOP, the promotion and succes is nothing, you have to agree, I'm not blaming Bobby personally, I'm not bashing him.. the SB was a good choice... but overall it was messy and too many live performances instead of online promotion..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

1. During Joanne era we had Superbowl Halftime Show, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Coachella Festival, a few great TV performances (including 2 AMAs and Grammys), 5F2 and a lot of other things LM had dreamt of before.

2. Joanne went #1 on Billboard and MR went #4.

3. Success is not only about promotion. You need a product which appeal to GP.

4. What do you really now about music industry? :oprah: You are an user of stan forum, not a CEO of a music label. 

What I know is what I experience... look at the promotion of Cardi for example... and the promotion for Witness.., Cardi had a good promotion, Witness a bad.. and for example... Miley.. "Younger Now"

And for the rest:

2 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

People may have their opinion, in comparison with pre-ARTPOP, the promotion and succes is nothing, you have to agree, I'm not blaming Bobby personally, I'm not bashing him.. the SB was a good choice... but overall it was messy and too many live performances instead of online promotion..

DutchHooker
5 minutes ago, BrooklyNights said:

Azaelia: Do you like my chickens?

Gaga: I said no! :derpga:

But bobby e-mailed with me for turkey! :derpga:

Divine

Are u okay? :cryga:

Anyway, I Said No is a great title for a song tho. Considering that she's been saying no since 2013 as in like always. :ladyhaha:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

DutchHooker
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Oh my!

0023ae9885da0d3891b005.jpg

Praise her! :pray:

IAmNotHere1997
Just now, Paparazzzzi said:

Anyway, I Said No is a great title for a song tho. Considering that she's been saying no since 2013 as in like always. :ladyhaha:

he just has A LOT OF free time and imagination.

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Paparazzzzi said:

Or course I'm okay, why should'n I? :interestinga:

But it's sweet you care about me.. :kara:

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

he just has A LOT OF free time and imagination.

I cannot fully deny :lolga:

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Paparazzzzi said:

Indeed, it would make sense,  because she's always using titles that are personal to her..
I think it's a fair bet.. :sis:

Luxe Ford

Somebody's clutching at straws so badly I got hay fever.

[sowwy...I'm on a roll here]

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived