Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's ongoing love for Rihanna

dit

Featured Posts

Inferno
23 hours ago, androiduser said:

it's always very "look at me, I did it too! I did it first" , personally I don't think it's necessary to post photos of yourself to compliment someone else.

Can you imagine Rihanna congratulation Gaga for something, and posting her own achievement in the same post?

They all do that though, why are you coming for Gaga for being as vain as anyone else lol

honestly still convinced youre that troll from a long time ago thats still on this site and you give your little digs wherever you can

sipthistea
On 3/5/2018 at 4:23 PM, dit said:

I feel like both admire each other from a far but are a little awkward about meeting each other and chit chatting. I mean they've had so many chances to be photographed together or spotted talking to one another before but havn't and I think it has to do with them low key being shy or awkward. One of them needs to make the first move lol

I think they were both at a party with Jay Z, if I'm not wrong. But yeah, they both admire each other. 

GovHooker
On 5/3/2018 at 7:41 PM, GrigioGirl1 said:

It depends on the context I think. The MET Gala tweet is the only time I think is really unnecessary. The Beyonce Coachella and Justin Timberlake Superbowl tweets are fine because she went through it and knows what it takes.

Plus we know for a fact she is humble and supportive and everyone can see that. She doesn't have a bad rep like Christina Aguilera or even Mariah Carey.

Christina has a bad reputation?

Mikey Monster
52 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

I think they were both at a party with Jay Z, if I'm not wrong. But yeah, they both admire each other. 

Yes! I was just about to say this!!! But I love that the greats like each other ❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

TheRoof
1 hour ago, Inferno said:

They all do that though, why are you coming for Gaga for being as vain as anyone else lol

honestly still convinced youre that troll from a long time ago thats still on this site and you give your little digs wherever you can

i thought  i was  the only one who realised that 

juicyjuicy

My top 2 fave pop girls of all time. They need to fcking collab already.

Smother Em Eh

They need to Collab. I’d be so bomb! :firega:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived