💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's ongoing love for Rihanna

dit

Featured Posts

dit

I just find it cute and sweet that Gaga seems to really like Rihanna and honestly imo after Gaga, Rih has been the most interesting mainstream pop girl around in terms of her music and looks (in recent times).

Chamaquito

My main pop girls. I need them to collab.

I’m actually nice.

Inferno

Was Rihanna even referring to Gaga with that sex dreams tweet? I really hope so lol

spanishmonster
1 minute ago, mikesoaa said:

and they never gotten a pic together

I hope they take one at the Met Gala 

buy stupid love on itunes

dit
1 minute ago, mikesoaa said:

and they never gotten a pic together

I feel like both admire each other from a far but are a little awkward about meeting each other and chit chatting. I mean they've had so many chances to be photographed together or spotted talking to one another before but havn't and I think it has to do with them low key being shy or awkward. One of them needs to make the first move lol

bloody g
34 minutes ago, dit said:

I feel like both admire each other from a far but are a little awkward about meeting each other and chit chatting. I mean they've had so many chances to be photographed together or spotted talking to one another before but havn't and I think it has to do with them low key being shy or awkward. One of them needs to make the first move lol

This totally. I think both are overthinking what opinion they have of each other and they just can't seem to step forward first. We been knew Gaga is polite and cautious, but maybe a little shy too(?)

I'm sure they both are overwhelmed by the other :sweat:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

androiduser

I know most fans won't appreciate someone saying this, but I feel that Gaga just used these tweets to make it about herself.... I mean, she congratulates Rihanna and posts photos of herself at the same events.

Twitter
40 minutes ago, spanishmonster said:

I hope they take one at the Met Gala 

Are they both attending this year? :huh:

Twitter

I would like for Rihanna and Gaga to finally meet and make some good music in the future. :wub:

Edit: Let’s not forget she attended Gaga’s Coachella show last year. :hor:

Inferno
6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I know most fans won't appreciate someone saying this, but I feel that Gaga just used these tweets to make it about herself.... I mean, she congratulates Rihanna and posts photos of herself at the same events.

She posted photos of herself wearing the same designer, Comme Des Garcons

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

she does it to everyone, it's not a big deal

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

dit
7 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I mean it's sort of true but artists are like that. They have big egos and make everything about them. Imagine having millions of ppl worshiping you everyday everywhere you go. It'd get into everyone's head at some point but for Gaga to only be a little self centered compared to other artists shows you just how much humility and kindness she has and how well her parents did at raising her to be grounded and not obsessed with herself. If she slips up a bit here and there and makes things about her even if they shouldn't it's not really much of a big deal lol. She's still one of the artists with the most humility :wub:

androiduser
2 hours ago, Inferno said:

She posted photos of herself wearing the same designer, Comme Des Garcons

it's always very "look at me, I did it too! I did it first" , personally I don't think it's necessary to post photos of yourself to compliment someone else.

Can you imagine Rihanna congratulation Gaga for something, and posting her own achievement in the same post?

Mr S
3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

it's always very "look at me, I did it too! I did it first" , personally I don't think it's necessary to post photos of yourself to compliment someone else.

Can you imagine Rihanna congratulation Gaga for something, and posting her own achievement in the same post?

It depends on the context I think. The MET Gala tweet is the only time I think is really unnecessary. The Beyonce Coachella and Justin Timberlake Superbowl tweets are fine because she went through it and knows what it takes.

Plus we know for a fact she is humble and supportive and everyone can see that. She doesn't have a bad rep like Christina Aguilera or even Mariah Carey.

Archived