ImpossiblePrincess

Are You A Madonna Fan Older Than 30 Or Younger Than 30  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Madonna Fan Age?

• 30 Or Older
    • 29 Or Younger

Featured Posts

That J

Well I have a hot lunch date with a scrumptious piece of literal flounder so Im out.  Peace guys!!!  And ladies.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
2 minutes ago, That J said:

Even her haters love her enough to discuss her.  :reductive:

Didn't i just say that i'm not a hater. I'm a hater of Chris Brown, i'm a hater of Jason Derulo, i'm not a hater of Madonna.

Bellatrix
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Do not insult or bully other users. Do not flamebait* or make any comments that are prejudiced, racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. in nature. Do not post other members' private information.

I'm not bullying users

I said i'm not a fan which isn't flamebait

and i didn't make any other thing that is considered to be worthy of punishment.

"Do not disrespect artists in threads dedicated to them. Do not go into a thread dedicated to Cher to talk about how much you don't like Cher. " Now leave before you ruin the thread even more.

ImpossiblePrincess
5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

How does it ruin the thread? I'm not a hater of her music, but based on the evidence i have, i can do nothing more than despise her.

U said u despise her 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

That J
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Didn't i just say that i'm not a hater. I'm a hater of Chris Brown, i'm a hater of Jason Derulo, i'm not a hater of Madonna.

I cant keep up with you! LOL.  But Im still fond of you. Ur interesting. Be nice.  Lunch awaits.  Holla! 

Whispering
9 minutes ago, Human Nature said:

Just leave this thread it obviously isn’t regarding you

Nah, it's part of a forum that's open to varying opinions. Maybe MN would be a better fit if you want controlled responses. I wonder what the results there would be? You might have to make a forty and over and fifty and over category for all the responses there. 

corvus albus
Just now, Human Nature said:

U said u despise her 

Because of the evidence (the two tour documentaries) and of my experience how she treats other people (especially Gaga). I don't hate her music.

That J
1 minute ago, Human Nature said:

U said u despise her 

Thats what I was saying. Ok ok ok. Lunch. Bye. 

I leave you with this little classic ...

ImpossiblePrincess
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Nah, it's part of a forum that's open to varying opinions. Maybe MN would be a  better fit if you want controlled responses. I wonder what the results there would be? You might have to make a forty and over and fifty and over category for all the responses there. :) 

:selena: are we really going there hun

are we 10? Also If u want me to be like that, Forty And Over fifty would fit in the 30 or over category, can you not tell that or do we need to help you with that?

Whispering
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

"Do not disrespect artists in threads dedicated to them. Do not go into a thread dedicated to Cher to talk about how much you don't like Cher. " Now leave before you ruin the thread even more.

That's in their dedicated threads, not in general opinion threads in the Entertainment section.

For the record, I'm not a fan, but I do like some songs. Same that I feel about many, many artists! 

seashellbabe

I'm 20 and I love Madonna. I go outside enough to realize that petty drama from years ago doesn't need to affect my opinion now :saladga:

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

Bellatrix
Just now, Whispering said:

That's in their dedicated threads, not in general opinion threads in the Entertainment section.

For the record, I'm not a fan, but I do like some songs. Same that I feel about many, many artists! 

It's still a thread meant for Madonna fans. He was asking about our age. Why come here and say that you're not a fan? That's not what he asked about.

ImpossiblePrincess
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

But the point is it says Madonna Fans

Whispering
10 minutes ago, Human Nature said:

But the point is it says Madonna Fans

The statement that was quoted does not apply to this thread. It applies to the one thread dedicated to the artist. (in the fanbase section)

Just a clarification for future discussions. 

corvus albus

I actually like a lot of her music. I would even say that i respect her more than i like her. Madonna did a lot for Feminism (Papa Don't Preach/Like A Virgin and many more), i admire that she stood her ground against Bush and his republicans, but everything i've seen her outside her musical project's doesn't string a cord with me.

To prove that i'm not a hater i'm going to list two moment's of her tour documentaries that stayed in my mind:

Truth or Dare: Madonna is in Spain and flirt's with Antonio Banderas while Antonios wife is watching --> This is what i meant, maybe she tried very hard to come over bitchier than she really is.

I'm going to tell you a secret: Her then husband Guy Pierce ditches her in a restaurant --> This is probably my favorite moment of the entire doc because this was the first time i saw a genuin human moment of Madonna, she was sad, angry, confused and i felt really bad for her.

Archived