Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Christina Aguilera - Accelerate (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

Quartz

Wtf is this ****

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nuke

I don't know if i like or dislike the song, maybe if i hear it few more times i change my mind. In some scenes  she looks like epione Gaga and Kesha epione baby :ladyhaha:

Aussie

I see that most people are jumping the gun already, calling the song and video a disaster. I think the song is great, it reminds me of both Rihanna and Mariah Carey in its delivery and production. I have listened to it 5 times in a row and got me excited for the album. Not everyone's cup of tea but same was when Rihanna's 'Work' came out and people are still listening to that today. Its much better than the same-same safe choices in Lotus. When Ariana released her new single most people again were saying its not special enough, i actually have it on repeat.

Give it a chance.

Accelerate shows one more time that Kanye is currently in the middle of a artistic crisis 

The production is weak and is going nowhere tbh ... 

giphy.gif

PsychicGuru

This song sounds like the mp3 version of a piece of hairy gum stuck under a desk.

Gaga's #1 fan

PerfectGUY

I hate trap and really dislike rap

However I don't get the hate for this, it's actually nice and 10 times better than what we hear everywhere

Anderson123
13 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

But Your Body shits all over this, Not Myself Tonight is somewhat decent & better than this but both share the same problems. Both have uninspired videos that blatantly copy from others, NMT copied Gaga & this one copied Gaga, Miley & Kesha.

Not Myself Tonight is inspired by Madonna’s work, Christina said it herself. It’s very obvious that she’s paying honor to Express Yourself and Human Nature music videos. 

holy scheisse
10 hours ago, TinyRick said:

You'll never be Riri and your lip injections ain't cute. 😂😂😂 Wow. 

She should have titled her new album

I Am Disappoint or Fire My Whole Team.

I need to see this album on the back of a milk carton, stat.

If I were her I'd sue myself for emotional distress.

Lmfao

The Child
49 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Not Myself Tonight is inspired by Madonna’s work, Christina said it herself. It’s very obvious that she’s paying honor to Express Yourself and Human Nature music videos. 

Yeah I know that I mean the Madonna references are so obvious but even that video felt uninspired.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gaga Monster

This is so good:giveup: I love the chorus and pre chorus!

GGD Presidential Elections

juicyjuicy

LITERALLY BEEN OBSESSED WITH THIS SINCE IT CAME OUT

I cannot fcking wait til Liberation drops!!!

Archived