💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia: Gaga is canceled forever

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

:awkney: go promote ur own music instead of talking **** about other henny...it ain't cute

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goddess

I really don't get why u guys are still caring bout her, if you don't like her just pretend that she never existed, stop giving her hype for all the **** that she's been saying

Chiunzhan

Sure... says the one who's been cancelled by everyone during years, and fails to set her mind everytime

giphy.gif

PrincessGUY

I never liked Azealia Banks. 

I don’t even know WHY Azealia Banks is famous. 

Azealia Banks’ opinions mean nothing because she’s problematic and an attention wh*re (I for real only know about her from her controversies)

It’s time for Azealia Banks’ career to be over and she fades (further) into obscurity never to be heard from again. 

giphy.gif

Enzo

Now,let's listen to Jewels N' Drugs

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

StarstruckIllusion

We don't care about:

Kanye

R Kelly

Azealia Banks

who else? I'd say Madonna opinion but there's a lot of cross stanning unfortunately 

Gracious Gaga

No lies detected 

aside from gaga being cancelled of course 

♥ Kindness Police.

codymonster

Everyone: “Wtf, this is ridiculous.”

me: “Yass Gaga, you look so good in that picture” :cryga:

but really, who the **** cares what she has to say, she’s legitimately insane :icega:

ashae
18 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

I don't like her but there's some truth to what she said about gaga working with those men who were known to do horrible things in the past.

I hate that people think that there is any truth to gaga not caring that R. Kelly did horrible things, she didn't know much like nobody knew til after they collabed, she stopped associating with him for a reason.

PartySick

All I see is someone that needs to desperately leech off of someone else's name to get attention 'cause every time they start to kick up their own hustle, they ruin it by saying/doing something incredibly stupid.

Are we supposed to care what she says? :laughga: If you look in the dictionary under the word "irrelevant", her picture won't even be there.

Spoiler

Wondering if I should WP myself for that or not :oprah:

💚

freebit

The former Trump supporter and Bill Cosby apologist really has some nerve for coming at ANYONE for associating with problematic men. 

33 minutes ago, Dayman said:

She had collabs with Gaga get scrapped. Of course she's going to be angry and somewhat bitter still. Those collabs could've catapulted her to astronomical levels had they been released - but she has her name attached as bad to work with because of them being scrapped. It is just a **** deal for everyone and she still is effected by it is all...

She herself is the reason why her reputation is considered "bad to work with," not these failed collabs with Gaga. Gaga didn't tell her to bite that security guards boob or call Zayn a slur. 

Magneto

Can we pls stop paying attention to her?

Free my mind

misunderstood
28 minutes ago, Wigless said:

We don't care about:

Kanye

R Kelly

Azealia Banks

who else? I'd say Madonna opinion but there's a lot of cross stanning unfortunately 

Idk why you're saying we as if everyone doesn't like these people.

I for one like all these people's music, so I care about that part tyvm. :laughga:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived