đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

People Gaga SHOULD Collab With?

Twitter

Featured Posts

corvus albus

@KINGHere are mine:

Adele --> A power ballad a la Set Fire To The Rain would probably be the samsh of the year :staymad:

Pink --> Maybe a fun track were they sing about how they try to riun the other person life? That would be funny :ladyhaha:

Kesha --> Kesha can make heartfelt ballads and fun party songs with Gaga together.

Dolly Parton --> They could make some great country music together (no this isn't trolling i'm serious)

Kelsea Ballerini --> Same as above.

Timbaland --> As much as i admire Gaga's other producers, nobody even touched the master of this craft.

Lorde --> Gaga and Lorde are THE female songwriters right know. We would probably get one of the definfing lyrical moments of this decade.

Rihanna --> Gaga could drag Rihanna out of this stupid trend were every hit is only half conscious :queenga:

Carly Rae --> We suffered long enough without Carly on the charts in my opinion. Also the two could make the happiest song ever written :sis:

Cardi B --> If Gaga want's a rap feature, please take Cardi. You two seems perfect for each other.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Artur

Imagine Dragons

Rihanna

Cardi B, in case of a rap feature

Shakira

Can we get Beyoncé one more time? With a surprise release of the Telephone continuation. 

Tame Impala

Mariah Carey

MrBlue

Rihanna

Kesha

Beyoncé

Bloodpop :hor:

Mark Ronson :hor:

Tame Impala

Grimes

Allie X

Cardi B

Lorde

Adele

Dua Lipa

Charli XCX

Marina & The Diamonds

Lana Del Rey

SHALLOW
7 hours ago, Miel said:

I was wondering that, since Grimes was apparently with Gaga last week, I wonder if she'd work with Janelle, too.

Also down for Florence, again! Even better if with + The Machine/whole band.

That’s a rumour :awkney:

SwissMonster

Cardi B

Adele

Daft Punk

P!nk

Tame Impala

Beyoncé (again)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Roomingfree77

Me and she can have full credit through production of it all as well cuz it is gonna be all her's anyway with just a change in chorus or verse to better suite her point of view in the song she is working on anyway beside.. I just think it would make a nice story to tell my Gkids someday...:nails:

Bloodyjack
9 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

THIS:golfclap:

I agree tbh. There’d be tons of energy, ambition, creativity, wildness, and last but not least, it would be soooooo iconic! Could you imagine the slayage? The industry would shake like an Earthquake, an earthquake from the slayage of the biggest controversial pop legends of all time! 

:pray:

Exactly my point. Thier the two biggest pop stars of all time. The music industry would never be the same again

Togekiss
12 hours ago, Miel said:

I was wondering that, since Grimes was apparently with Gaga last week, I wonder if she'd work with Janelle, too.

Also down for Florence, again! Even better if with + The Machine/whole band.

Where did you hear they were together??

bring on that pecan pie

ordinarynam1310

Adele, because I'm not giving on that Dinner song 

Grimes, because I think her work is very experimental and it dives deep into the realm of electronic music

Florence, because I was not satisfied with Hey Girl

Katy, because no more petty fan wars

Madonna, because duh, it would be iconic

Rihanna, because we need an ultimate sex anthem since Sexxx Dreams remix didnt happen

Beyoncé, because the sake of Telephone part 2, and it would also be iconic

Janelle Monaé, Kesha, Britney or Carly would also be great

Daft Punk + Nile Rodgers for the production, because havent you listened to I Want Your Love? It was holy

Inferno
19 hours ago, Antonoff said:

I want her to do an album with Jack Antonoff so baddd

the dude hates her and honestly hes kind of overrated anyway. he was talking mad sh*t about her and how her popularity made everything same-y and then went on to praise taylor swift. no logic.

Archived