question

People Gaga SHOULD Collab With?

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack

Controversial opinion and will definitely never happened but Madonna. I don't really like Madonna and this probably wouldn't work but the idea alone is just insane. Two of the most highly successful women in music and arguably two faces that define pop in a nutshell on one track just imagine the moment

Smother Em Eh

Miley, Britney, Lana, P!nk, Eminem, Marilyn Manson, Bon Jovi, and Bruce Springsteen. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
49 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Controversial opinion and will definitely never happened but Madonna. I don't really like Madonna and this probably wouldn't work but the idea alone is just insane. Two of the most highly successful women in music and arguably two faces that define pop in a nutshell on one track just imagine the moment

THIS:golfclap:

I agree tbh. There’d be tons of energy, ambition, creativity, wildness, and last but not least, it would be soooooo iconic! Could you imagine the slayage? The industry would shake like an Earthquake, an earthquake from the slayage of the biggest controversial pop legends of all time! 

:pray:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Inferno
22 hours ago, BornSimon said:

MARILYN MANSON.

She already did homie and I don't think it went well considering all that came out of it was a LoveGame remix where Marilyn barely provides lines and a scrapped feature on his then new album The High End of Low. Honestly he was singing her praises beforehand, but after they worked together he changed his tune and talked about how different they were philosophically in regards to their careers. in listening to him speak on her I don't think he agreed with how rapidly she wanted to change her aesthetics/etc. He spoke on being about staying in one lane and mastering it and evolving within it, which obviously is not Gagas m/o. I personally have a theory that (this was when Gaga was heavily doing coke pre-fame monster release) they were working together, got hella wasted and did a bunch of coke and probably argued about music and the industry and thus left the experience somewhat sour.

d5102b4ecdf3e9ffdebd2f4684c7a938.pnghqdefault.jpg

Damon

I want her to do an album with Jack Antonoff so baddd

... and now i just sit in silence.

Chickens in Malibu

I think her next feature should be Cardi B. I think their styles/voices really fit together. 

Cardi B went out of her way praising Gaga, even during her own album release week. I think it would be kind of Gaga to remember her next time she needs a rap verse.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder, Marina, Madonna, Katy, Charli, Grimes, 

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Archived