35 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one!

• Christina Aguilera - Stripped
    • Christina Aguilera - Back to Basics
    • Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation 1814
    • Janet Jackson - Control
    • Janet Jackson - All For You

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/2018 at 10:00 AM

Featured Posts

The Louvre

Christina has sex for breakfast, I had carbonara for dinner so who wins?

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
Just now, The Bling said:

This is the first megarate I've seen in this site serving TASTE :cryga:

Wait til the top 10 sis. I've never seen a more messy taste. :neyde:

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

What song is next? :gum:

Hopefully You Lost Me or I Hate Boys

Noah
9 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

[#15] Sex for Breakfast - 7,215

sex-for-breakfast-xtina.jpg

Highs: @Noah - 11

Lows: @Inferno, @MaryJaneHolland - 1

Commentary:

Reveal hidden contents

The Bling: It shocks me the abrupt transition from BOPS to ballads. And it doesn't help that we go from bops to... this :selena: Long, boring, doesn't add anything except for being used as a transition. Deleted it and I don't regret it at all.

GaGaLB: this track is sexy and smooth. this track is similar to Madonna song "In This Life" found on Erotica.

The Louvre: After a two massively underwhelming songs, the R&B vibe of Sex For Breakfast is really refreshing!

DimitrisARTPOP: so sexy and naughty                               

That J: I totally appreciate the tone shift at this point of the album and this little soul nugget manages to be both sexy and romantic.

HausOfAmericano: If I heard this and didn't know from where it is, I would think it was an 80s classic. This gives me Janet Jackson vibes.

This is literally one of her best Songs. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Phoebe Buffay

[#14] I Hate Boys - 7,32

Christina-Aguilera-I-Hate-Boys-FanMade.j

Highs: @Noah, @gabrielflorin01, @bionic, @MaryJaneHolland, @HausOfAmericano - 10

Lows: @Hades - 1

Commentary:

Spoiler

The Bling: NNN this could have been so controversial with the SJWs :air: It's a cute bop anyway.

GaGaLB: seems like a cheerleader song and a anthem for Feminism and resembles a Cheetah girl (disney) tracks.

The Louvre: It reminds me of Keeps Getting Better, but not as good. Refreshing upbeat song though after all those ballads.

corvus albus: my number 2

Hades: This gives me Twitter Zara Larrson realness. :poot:

DimitrisARTPOP: I a boy but I sing that sh*t.

That J: Enjoy hating boys as I enjoy skipping and hating this song.  Dreadful.

Noah

People who vote lower than 3 are really something else :emma: 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Phoebe Buffay

[#13] Glam - 7,595

latest?cb=20131223043124

Highs: @SexxxGUY, @bionic, @HausOfAmericano - 10

Lows: @PILL - 1

Commentary:

Spoiler

The Bling: Let's get glam :firega: Fashion is a life style :classy: This is when the album stops being so experimental :selena: Still an amazing bop.

GaGaLB: the intro remind me of David Guetta Sweat.  the sound of this song seems like a song from Britney Spears Femme Fatale and kylie mingoue song Nudity.

The Louvre: Just not my cup of tea. I like the idea, “fashion is a lifestyle” (that’s actually real cool!). But repeating the “Let’s get glam” is an awful hook.

That J: Boy what a misstep this is. The first of some less than stellar tracks on the album. It's crazy songs like this and a few others made the official track list while much better material is listed as bonus tracks. This Vogue wannabe misses the boat!

HausOfAmericano: A bop! Her vocals + the production fit so perfectly and it's a definite standout.

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

People who vote lower than 3 are really something else :emma: 

No because lower than 3 shows disgust. People are allowed to be disgusted by songs.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

[#13] Glam - 7,595

latest?cb=20131223043124

Highs: @SexxxGUY, @bionic, @HausOfAmericano - 10

Lows: @PILL - 1

Commentary:

Reveal hidden contents

The Bling: Let's get glam :firega: Fashion is a life style :classy: This is when the album stops being so experimental :selena: Still an amazing bop.

GaGaLB: the intro remind me of David Guetta Sweat.  the sound of this song seems like a song from Britney Spears Femme Fatale and kylie mingoue song Nudity.

The Louvre: Just not my cup of tea. I like the idea, “fashion is a lifestyle” (that’s actually real cool!). But repeating the “Let’s get glam” is an awful hook.

That J: Boy what a misstep this is. The first of some less than stellar tracks on the album. It's crazy songs like this and a few others made the official track list while much better material is listed as bonus tracks. This Vogue wannabe misses the boat!

HausOfAmericano: A bop! Her vocals + the production fit so perfectly and it's a definite standout.

I ... I ... I just can't right now :giveup:

Noah
Just now, corvus albus said:

No because lower than 3 shows disgust. People are allowed to be disgusted by songs.

m1h2kfX.gif

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived