💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

This ASIB "leak" is real

Buddy

Featured Posts

Buddy

Idk who is singing this, but it's really one of the songs in the movie. I was an extra and heard her perform it. It wasn't extremely audible as she did not perform with a microphone or any enhancements to her voice, but it's one of the 2 songs I heard.

I even told ya'll a while back but most payed my post dust:

AndrewGr

It's not a leak. It's just a fan who was an extra as well and tried to recreate what they remembered ;) 

Buddy
2 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

It's not a leak. It's just a fan who was an extra as well and tried to recreate what they remembered ;) 

2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

this is not a "leak" tho lmfao :rip: 

That's why I put "leak" in quotations. Anyways... they did an extremely good job then, because this is exactly how she sung it.

FATCAT

I can't wait to compare this to the original when it comes out, and realize they're so different :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

PanPikus

There was a thread few weeks ago :)

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Buddy
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I can't wait to compare this to the original when it comes out, and realize they're so different :rip:

I don't see that happening as this is near exactly how she sung it. We only heard the a capella (she played the piano w/o sound), so the piano notes could be different. 

FATCAT
Just now, Buddy said:

I don't see that happening as this is near exactly how she sung it. We only heard the a capella (she played the piano w/o sound), so the piano notes could be different. 

That's what I mean, like that ARTPOP instrumental remake from the car video :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Buddy
Just now, FATCAT said:

That's what I mean, like that ARTPOP instrumental remake from the car video :rip:

Omg find that please I wanna hear :rip: 

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Buddy said:

Omg find that please I wanna hear :rip: 

Surprised I could find it, but here we are lmao :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Yemeni Feed

@DutchHooker Help me here. Sounds like Pink hat 2.0 is back :bye:

Im trying to figure out what happened to our sexxxdreams.mp3 

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Archived