Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Reversed Discography

Mr Peeps

Featured Posts

Mr Peeps

How would Gaga's career look like if she released her Discography in the opposite way? So:

Joanne -> Cheek to Cheek -> ARTPOP -> Born This Way -> The Fame Monster -> The Fame.

shame

Her career will have a good girl gone bad sort of narrative as opposed to "that satanic bitch who found God again" :emma:

angels forever, forever angels

GAGASLAYME

I've never thought of this before:saladga:

The transition from C2C and ARTPOP would have been a wild ride:giveup:

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Illuminati

ARTPOP would be her sellout era where she ditches ha country and jazz roots

That J

People would be like WHY did that cool rock chick with the good voice who can do jazz and all go into such a lame dance vibe??  Shes so much better than that.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
1 minute ago, Decidueye said:

Where's Red and blue? imstupid.png

Thats Stefani.  :poot:

Jinzo
1 minute ago, That J said:

Thats Stefani.  :poot:

I said what I said and if we're really gonna create a reversed discography scenario it should count :poot:

A Very Gaga Holida

She wouldn't have had the money to release Cheek To Cheek and the rest :emma:

CyanLights
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

It would've been a Taylor Swift type of scenario :laughga:

Was going to say exactly this, basically a Taylor Swift career path :laughga:

going from C2C to ARTPOP would have been one hell of a transition though :wtfga:

That J
23 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

I said what I said and if we're really gonna create a reversed discography scenario it should count :poot:

Well i said that i said that was Stefani (😁) BUT Red and Blue would kinda work. They'd call that a return to her roots. 

DrKindnessKunt1999

I feel like it would have been awkward to see someone to release 2008 europop in 2016 :poot: Gaga would have not been known as the person who pioneered electronic music in the late 2000s. “Born this Way” would have happened later on, so it also makes me think about how gay rights would have changed (since the song DID have an impact on Gay Rights). 

Besides Gaga’s career, a lot of pop girl’s careers would have been different. The “avant garde” electro-pop trend of 2008-2013 would have never been a thing. Katy Perry would have probably never been inspired to make “Teenage Dream” for example (specifically thinking about the “weird” music videos like E.T.) Nicki Minaj would have not been a “Gaga copy” either. She would have probably been still selling mixtapes. Christina Aguilera would have probably had a bigger career than she has now, considering that the Gaga comparisons were one of the things that caused “Bionic” to flop. 

Archived