Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

People Gaga should NEVER collab with?

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus
Just now, DontDoubtDavid said:

R Kelly... oh wait.

jk tho. Hope she never collabs with Pitbull...

Thankfully Pitbulls career is nearly dead. If Gaga didn't collab with him on the height of his fame why would she do a collab when he isn't relevant anymore?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LG7 time now

It's gonna be shorter if I say who I want her to collab with. I'd love a collab with Adele. I'd be OK with The Weekend, JB and Rihanna 

corvus albus
Just now, LavenderB said:

Carrie Underwood
Blake Shelton
Dolly Parton
giphy.gif

I think she would've great chemistry with Dolly. But F*** the rest!

DrKindnessKunt1999

Taylor Swift

Shania Twain (like some of her songs, but I feel like it would cause an uproar because of what Shania said about Trump)

Red Solo Cup Guy

The redheaded girl who was in Dr. Phil

Kanye West

MIGOS

Any rap group that becomes 1 hit wonders because one of their songs started a dance crave 

Azealia Banks

Pitbull

Rent-a-rappers

“”””””Indie”””””” pop singers who sound all alike (ex. Most of the girls that recorded vocals for Zedd’s new song)

Shadow
18 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

I'm sorry sis but

What a phenomenal experience with those two on one stage, one song! Isn't it remarkable how Gaga has worked with numerous artists over the years in the ways she could with who knows what kind of legal restraints and personal discomfort or difficulty? And she did it for her fans. Well, kudos to her! And Gaga is enough all on her own, she doesn't need to collaborate with anyone to dominate the stage like she did at last year's super bowl and many performances before...

Put your hands up... 🖤

Dunk96

She already collabed with Azealia which I wasn't fond of but thank God it never came out.

Really the only collab that would truly be doomed from conception would be that ill-fated Madonna collab. I can't even imagine how that would go down. :selena:

Spoiler

But after watching Five Foot Two I'm extremely doubtful of the Madonna collab occurring because Gaga did not speak that fondly of Madonna and I don't blame her. Madonna was a rude c*nt and all Gaga did was praise her for the longest time until the infamous "reductive" interview and the MDNA Tour bash fest. For her to be that nasty and petty and rude to someone who idolized and looked up to her is just unfathomable and I can't imagine Gaga's heartbreak when that interview came out. Gaga's story in Five Foot Two was a great insight into how she really felt about that situation. Madonna should have never been so evil to someone who did nothing but praise her,even in the Born This Way/Express Yourself fiasco. I also don't really think they truly made up,despite what those MET Gala pictures lead to believe.

LUCARTPOP

Cardi, if the rumours are true. 

Honestly no one, she's better off on her own. 

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Dunk96 said:

Hide contents

But after watching Five Foot Two I'm extremely doubtful of the Madonna collab occurring because Gaga did not speak that fondly of Madonna and I don't blame her. Madonna was a rude c*nt and all Gaga did was praise her for the longest time until the infamous "reductive" interview and the MDNA Tour bash fest. For her to be that nasty and petty and rude to someone who idolized and looked up to her is just unfathomable and I can't imagine Gaga's heartbreak when that interview came out. Gaga's story in Five Foot Two was a great insight into how she really felt about that situation. Madonna should have never been so evil to someone who did nothing but praise her,even in the Born This Way/Express Yourself fiasco. I also don't really think they truly made up,despite what those MET Gala pictures lead to believe.

This is why i still have problems with Madonna as a person. I may can admire what she did for pop music and even feminism to some point but i will never be able to talk nice about Madge as a, person.

brizoda

Madonna

Cupcaca

Arian Grande

Selena Gomez

Shawn Mendes

The Chainsmokers

Ed Sherran

Julia Michaels

Demi Lovato

Taylor Swift

Katy Perry

Dunk96
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

This is why i still have problems with Madonna as a person. I may can admire what she did for pop music and even feminism to some point but i will never be able to talk nice about Madge as a, person.

I completely agree. Yeah Madonna may put on that "I'm a vicious bitch" front and have that "sweet vulnerability" behind closed doors,but she should not have been so nasty towards Gaga when all she did was praise her to the high heavens in early interviews (2008-2011). I don't blame Gaga for taking that 360 at all after that.

Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Drake 

however i'd love collabs with Gwen Stefani and Madonna :diane:

Smother Em Eh

Madonna

Katy Perry

Mariah Carey

Selena Gomez

Ariana

Demi Lovato

Ed Sheeran

Iggy Azalea

Azelia Banks :trollga: