💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

What does this mean? DJWS scrapped?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Reginald

Paul

If you ever see this I love you and I wanna make a CupcakKe music video with you. 

With love (and passion), 

R (your future husband) 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

:awkney:

Ya'll reading into this too much..

He's just saying that he can make DWUW and The Cure songs everyday because it's easy, but to make something even better takes time.. he would be happy to make the easy hit song too, but Gaga wants something different from him..

easy peasy.. no need to create a fake reality

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

MaryJaneHolland
23 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Paul

If you ever see this I love you and I wanna make a CupcakKe music video with you. 

With love (and passion), 

R (your future husband) 

You better tap that head, bitch :stalkga:

Miracle

If he's capable of making songs as good as Do What U Want every day, why does he give Anne-Marie songs as bad as that one he gave to her, What did that poor girl do to him?

He's a great producer and he's proven it many many times (Government Hooker, Do What U Want, Sexxx Dreams, Bloody Mary) but that attitude ain't gonna help him through getting a career for himself 

Defmix100
3 hours ago, Miracle said:

If he's capable of making songs as good as Do What U Want every day, why does he give Anne-Marie songs as bad as that one he gave to her, What did that poor girl do to him?

He's a great producer and he's proven it many many times (Government Hooker, Do What U Want, Sexxx Dreams, Bloody Mary) but that attitude ain't gonna help him through getting a career for himself 

which Anne-Marie song did he produce?

Summer Boy

Hopefully! I love his productions but I want Gaga to work with new producers, we already have 2 albums produced by him! I really want Gaga to go disco for the next album (Giorgio Moroder and Nile Rogers + maybe 2/3 songs produced by Max Martin). I'm honestly not feeling this EDM vibe she's teasing (Bloodpop and Boys Noises), we already have ARTPOP (a great album), so I don't want another EDM record, I'm not hyped anymore. 

Archived