šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ARTPOP 1.0

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Oh wow, look at this.Ā Iā€™m a simple person, I see ARTPOP in the title, I click!Ā :trollga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adam Shams

Idk what those are talking about in spanish but this is what farhan posted this morning, ps itā€™s legit because i got a notification that says FarhanĀ tweeted a tweetĀ that says ā€œORIGINAL ARTPOPā€,Ā when iĀ swipedĀ to open the notificationĀ turns out the tweet got deleted. Any thoughts?

Adam Shams
Just now, JoanneARTPOP said:

Ā 

IĀ realized that yā€™all already talked about it, i ****ed up. -_-Ā 

Sneaky Oliver

they're talking portuguese tho my poor languageĀ :selena:

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Blue Jeans

It's Portuguese.........

Destiny is for losers. Itā€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

they're talking portuguese tho my poor languageĀ :selena:

Ā 

Just said the same thing hahaĀ :selena:

Destiny is for losers. Itā€™s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

iizwhoiiz
4 hours ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Itā€™s not like Troy Carter would let her release them anyways, since the songs were made when he was a manager šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Think about it, [according to DJWS]Ā the only reason why Gaga played the instrumental of ā€œRatchetā€ (without the lyrics) was because Troy owned the rights of the lyrics for ā€œRatchetā€, while Gaga and DJWS owned the rights to the instrumental.Ā 

Can someone please explain this to me? Since when would a manager ā€œownā€ the rights to songs? The music is owned by Universal Music Group,Ā which Interscope is a subsidary of. This has got to be a fabricated fan theory that people are believing.Ā 

14 minutes ago, iizwhoiiz said:

Can someone please explain this to me? Since when would a manager ā€œownā€ the rights to songs? The music is owned by Universal Music Group,Ā which Interscope is a subsidary of. This has got to be a fabricated fan theory that people are believing.Ā 

Ā 

No, It's something under they deal but Troy DO OWNS right of her music (probably something with Publishing? not sure) and that was mentioned to be one of the main reasons of the idea of "ACT II" being teared appart. She would need to do everything from 0 and that would be better to just move to something new.Ā  But Troy do own rights.

Ā 

Ā 

Like I really don't want to sparkle the fire but at same time I really wanna do it ???? :laughga:Ā 

Spoiler

I used to believe that it was impossible to people own ARTPOP unreleased content but then, like... I just realized that no, it's not impossible after we got to hear thousand of demos and then full WAV stems from the songs.

Ā 

If people somehow managed to get what was the earliest sketch of what became applause, Gaga herself just humming melody along with the chorus. If people got the earliest demo of MANiCURE which goes into a J-POP zone instead of the rock final version... the Mary Jane Holland autotuned demo that changed to a "clean vocal" version and yet they changed the song again to put the "I love love love love love love you better than you better than" final...

Ā 

They, for like, 90% sure, have songs that just didn't make the cut for the album itself. I mean, we already. got. 2. of. them.

Brooklyn Nights and Ratchet. They came from totally different sources, yet, they leaked.

Ā 

These things come from many ways, from hacking to blackmailing people... it's just almost impossible that people would get thousand of demos of released songs and no "brand new song" at all. Maybe it's not "TEMPLE" "TEA" "ONION GIRL" or any of these "probably-almost-finished" songs, but early concepts like Ratchet autotuned mess and Partynauseous??

Ā 

that's it now let's believe.

Ā 

Duella Dvil
13 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Ā 

Hope it's this version in full. The we could we could belong together sounds faster. More electronic too.

It's literally just the prechorus and then the second chorus... It's identical...

www.instagram.com/theduella666

2 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Oh wow, look at this.Ā Iā€™m a simple person, I see ARTPOP in the title, I click!Ā :trollga:

You served the teaĀ :firega:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Chromatislaps
13 hours ago, McMonster08 said:

Where is it? Where is it Candy?Ā :poot:

tumblr_ls5a1oX0CM1qczxoeo1_500.gif

Ā 

The candy is in my pants:trollga:

Archived