Gaga with Bloodpop (April 29)

OBEY

Featured Posts

LibraLove
1 hour ago, boneknuckleskin said:

If we get any moreĀ country-pop Ć  laĀ Joanne 2.0 I really amĀ DONE. Swear!Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Then bye! Don't let the door hit you on the ass!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ordinarynam1310

Homegirl acting a sound engineer, Gaga youre not doing sound engineering since you were 13

monketsharona
27 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Agreed though BloodpopĀ thanking them makes me feel like this constellation in particular created Bloodpopā€™s music.

Tbh I would have the same feeling if she only teased one or two day in the studio. It's been almost two weeks they are in the studio and Gaga is teasing doing new music. There's no way she's working that long on making her collab on his album.

My feeling is that she is reworking tracks she made with DJWS but with BloodPop and some people he called for this (like Boys Noize and Baseck). Or maybe working on new music to replace it. I may be wrong but like I said elsewhere lately DJWS seems very salty when it is about LG (especially his last comment).

RAMROD

Why yā€™all hate the hat tho? Though yā€™all want consistency with her style? :poot:Ā Ā 

Also, any genres are possible with Gaga. Nobody think sheā€™d use hip hop/rap and rock elements for EDM-laden ARTPOP that she worked with Zedd and more,Ā but here we are :poot:

You will never feel safe, Gaga is all about experimenting sounds. She does not provide ā€œplaying safeā€ in her menu.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

DonnieDarko
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Tbh I would have the same feeling if she only teased one or two day in the studio. It's been almost two weeks they are in the studio and Gaga is teasing doing new music. There's no way she's working that long on making her collab on his album.

My feeling is that she is reworking tracks she made with DJWS but with BloodPop and some people he called for this (like Boys Noize and Baseck). Or maybe working on new music to replace it. I may be wrong but like I said elsewhere lately DJWS seems very salty when it is about LG (especially his last comment).

Oh, Iā€™m not saying otherwise and in fact Iā€™m sure Gaga is making her own new music, just not with BoysNoize, Baseck and Bloodpop. Thatā€™s just my feeling towards this. I think sheā€™ll have Bloodpop for sure, the rest of them could have been working on his song but again, this is just my feeling.

As for DJWS Iā€™m not aware of any of his ā€žlast commentsā€. What was that?

Ā 

monketsharona
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Oh, Iā€™m not saying otherwise and in fact Iā€™m sure Gaga is making her own new music, just not with BoysNoize, Baseck and Bloodpop. Thatā€™s just my feeling towards this. I think sheā€™ll have Bloodpop for sure, the rest of them could have been working on his song but again, this is just my feeling.

As for DJWS Iā€™m not aware of any of his ā€žlast commentsā€. What was that?

Ā 

1524987660-31369349-10211632006499759-89
Ā 

+ The collab with BloodPop is pretty much confirmed as finished :

Ā 

A Hybrid
2 hours ago, dit said:

I'm sad she stopped making remix albums :'( but at the same time I guess she didn't want to play with Joanne that much. Maybe for the next album :(Ā 

Been done with remixes since the second I heard ''Has anyone seen my disco stick?''

No familyā€™s safe when I sashay

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, He8MyHeart said:

Joanne era was fun but I'm not here for a part twoĀ :neyde:

K bye.:wub:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Been done with remixes since the second I heard ''Has anyone seen my disco stick?''

Remixes for BTW and ARTPOP era are mostly ok tho, no comment for the rest.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

GagaMyBlood95

Ummm they are seriously teasing waaay too much if this thing (whatever it is) isn't coming in the next 2 weeks or so!

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Ummm they are seriously teasing waaay too much if this thing (whatever it is) isn't coming in the next 2 weeks or so!

Ā 

Inb4 sheā€™ll only do surprise release from now on.Ā 

Like, ā€œBAM! Eat it!ā€

misunderstood

Imagine thinking a hat dictates how an entire era & album is going to sound that isn't even out yet...jeez ya'll :air:

Ā 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Bloodpop thanking BoysNoize is a clear signal that theyā€™re working on his music (at least thatā€™s more possible).

I think he just let them use his equipment (considering he is in Berlin now) and that is why he's thanking him.

Archived