DJWS first insta post since meltdown

Jinzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous
On 4/27/2018 at 5:28 PM, Reginald said:

I have such a crush on DJWS that I can't even take it anymore. Devour me, emotional daddy!!!!! 

I- skdjdjdjdj :air:

Chickens in Malibu

I have a feeling Gaga dropped him, like she did to Redone in LG5.

Maybe that's why he hated being asked by LMs about LG6.

Luzaleja

It does sound like maybe they had some creative differences :shrug: 

He sounds a bit like a drama queen with the whole “I wish I could tell you the whole story” :awkney: That said, I do hope we get to hear the songs he worked on for LG6, as I really like his productions with Gaga. But I’m excited she’s working with other producers as well :tony: I hope she keeps experimenting with new sounds and new producers. 

nattuggla

Tbh I sometimes get the feeling that the producers Gaga is working with always get problematic at some point. For example Rob Fusari with trying to sue her, Fernando Garibay with the credit issues, DJWS with being a little drama queen but also RedOne when he trashed ARTPOP because it isn't something they had created together..... 

I think especially with DJWS and RedOne the success and accomplishments with Gaga really got to their head and that's the reason they acted cockier than before. 

Imho Mark Ronson was one of the most down to earth producers Gaga has worked with even though I also appreciate the work with her other producers and I hope she is working with some of these at some point again but I am also open minded to new producers as well. 

TeenIdle
On 27.04.2018 г. at 6:02 PM, Zeid Hijazi said:

You guys I really think gaga is being diverse with this album ! She like worked with redone  then djws then bloodpop !! It’s not that she dropped him it’s just that she’s gonna be diverse with the producers 

That's what we said about RedOne in 2016

Archived