• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk
7 minutes ago, Sexxx said:

Those blue eyes are creepy af

Those blues eyes are disturbing af

avalon x

I could swear I remember it being Zedd and not Mark Nilan. :sweat: It's like someone rewrote history. Wasn't it Zedd? I even remember seeing a pic of him with DJWS.

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

DJWS exposed the Detroit City (The Cure producer)

It's him (as we knew) and Mark Nilan 

Are they working on some new stuff with Gaga again? :excited2:

DJWS seemed very bitter in his last comment about Lady Gaga yesterday, I doubt he is still even on Gaga's new project. Just wait and see, but don't be surprised if he has been scrapped. 

ryanripley
Just now, monketsharona said:

DJWS seemed very bitter in his last comment about Lady Gaga yesterday, I doubt he is still even on Gaga's new project. Just wait and see, but don't be surprised if he has been scrapped. 

what comment?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

1524918678-31369349-10211632006499759-89

Uh oh. It's sounding like DJWS's shenanigans could be the reason why he got cancelled from LG6. :( I genuinely wish he produces some stuff for Gaga. I really hope the "whole story" is not that he is on bad terms with her now. Do What U Want is amazing, write what you want or say what you want about it. If you're wondering, know that I'm not sorry.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

monketsharona
Just now, derpmonster said:

Uh oh. It's sounding like DJWS's shenanigans could be the reason why he got cancelled from LG6. :( I genuinely wish he produces some stuff for Gaga. I really hope the "whole story" is not that he is on bad terms with her now. Do What U Want is amazing, write what you want or say what you want about it. If you're wondering, know that I'm not sorry.

I honestly find his comment very pretentious and he is sounding like a j*rk. I mean he's still trying to get the spotlight while we all know Gaga wrote 99% of the songs she's doing.

Saying he can do those kind of songs going platinum everyday is a big joke especially most of the hits Gaga had on which he is credited are songs she has created with someone else first (BTW has been done with Jeppe Laursen first, DWUW and Applause with DJ Snake and his team and he's not even credited as producer on TEOG)

derpmonster
Just now, monketsharona said:

I honestly find his comment very pretentious and he is sounding like a j*rk. I mean he's still trying to get the spotlight while we all know Gaga wrote 99% of the songs she's doing.

Saying he can do those kind of songs going platinum everyday is a big joke especially most of the hits Gaga had on which he is credited are songs she has created with someone else first (BTW has been done with Jeppe Laursen first, DWUW and Applause with DJ Snake and his team and he's not even credited as producer on TEOG)

That is true... I really wish he could quit social media, get out of his head, and work with Gaga. I am sure they are friends but she has a limit of patience too.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

monketsharona
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

That is true... I really wish he could quit social media, get out of his head, and work with Gaga. I am sure they are friends but she has a limit of patience too.

A sure thing to me is that she is not endorsing anyone who is insulting her fans who are just excited for her new music. 

Archived