other

DJWS first insta post since meltdown

Jinzo

Featured Posts

PanPikus
14 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Mark as in Mark Ronson? :udidnt: Is he teasing the "original" LG5? :excited2:

Mark Nilan Jr.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
18 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Mark as in Mark Ronson? :udidnt: Is he teasing the "original" LG5? :excited2:

Mark as in Mark Nilan Jr

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

hausofkc

He’s posted like 6 other times and just deletes the pictures. I really wish monsters would leave him alone. I can’t imagine being at a job, leaving it, and someone constantly calling me asking questions about something I left months ago. I would be annoyed too. 

EGOT2027

I assume Gaga dropped him for LG6, even though they were “planning it for years.”

Haroon
1 hour ago, VENSAINT said:

But isn’t Mark from NYC?

59 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Mark Nilan Jr.

55 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Mark as in Mark Nilan Jr

I was joking :giveup: I appreciate you guys clarifying if I was serious anyway, thank you :flutter:

You guys I really think gaga is being diverse with this album ! She like worked with redone  then djws then bloodpop !! It’s not that she dropped him it’s just that she’s gonna be diverse with the producers 

River

You guys really missing the point like REALLY MISSING THE POINT

He just confirmed that he and Mark Nilan are actually the producers Detroit City, who produced The Cure

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reginald

I have such a crush on DJWS that I can't even take it anymore. Devour me, emotional daddy!!!!! 

4 hours ago, gag said:

fan: We want more songs like The Cure or Do What You Want by Lady Gaga so just simply do that. I understand y‘all wanna be creative and all that but those kind of songs did always pretty well for gaga so why not create them if everyone asks for it 

iamdjws: honestly I could give you a 1000 word answer to this question but let me tell you this.... i have the capacity to make 1 of those type songs a day.... that go platinum and have no budget. And they are creative. And I want to!!! I wish I could tell you the whole story.

Hmmmmmm

Oh... did they have a falling out? Maybe that’s why he got so mad when people mentioned Gaga, because she won’t work with him anymore? :oprah:

freebit
11 hours ago, gag said:

fan: We want more songs like The Cure or Do What You Want by Lady Gaga so just simply do that. I understand y‘all wanna be creative and all that but those kind of songs did always pretty well for gaga so why not create them if everyone asks for it 

iamdjws: honestly I could give you a 1000 word answer to this question but let me tell you this.... i have the capacity to make 1 of those type songs a day.... that go platinum and have no budget. And they are creative. And I want to!!! I wish I could tell you the whole story.

Hmmmmmm

I wonder what this even means. Also, it kind of irks me that he hates the stans asking about Gaga, but yet continues to feed into it. They can be super annoying, but there are different ways to go about it that will cause him less grief. He comes across as such a drama queen. Anyway, I hope he is still on the LG6 project because I actually do like a lot of his past songs with her. 

Rifek

DJWS exposed the Detroit City (The Cure producer)

It's him (as we knew) and Mark Nilan 

Are they working on some new stuff with Gaga again? :excited2:

I hope so!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived