💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

More Excited For LG5 or LG6?

DiscoHeaven23

LG5 or LG6  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Did you feel more excited leading up to LG5 or do you feel more excitement leading up to LG6?

• More for LG5, less for LG6
    • More For LG6, less for LG5
    • The same

Featured Posts

Miley

I was so excited for LG5. I didn't feel PI as the lead BUT Joanne the album was THAT ALBUM we all needed and that she needed

I'm excited for LG6, cause knowing Gaga, she'll always be ahead of us and do something we don't expect

Enigma

I’m more hyped for LG6 tbh. I loved the C2C / TIHTY / Oscars etc mini-era, she was showcasing her talent to the world and seemed so happy, so it didn’t feel like a wait. 

Now all she does is covers, backing vocals and reperforming Million Reasons over and over again. She doesn’t seem to care about her solo career at all so honestly I’ve been waiting since the half of the JWT...

+ That Frankensteined mess, her constantly teasing new music but releasing nothing and ASIB which doesn’t interest me in the slightest yet will pbbly take all the rest of her year :saladga:

whore
55 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

LG6 cus she got all the Joanne stuff out her system and she's hopefully feeling herself again :firega: 

You mean she had to get exorcised back to her normal self :ladyhaha:

Juansgh21

I'm so excited for LG6 since the tour was amazing for sure, and now she's all around here, with the film and everything around.

At first I thought this was another “is Gaga’s next album LG5 or LG6?” again. :ladyhaha:

OT: The same

I wasn’t really that excited, but the Boys Noize thing got me more hyped for it :giveup:

I guess it’s the same now :firega:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

StarstruckIllusion

Tbh I was more excited for LG5, bc I thought it was The Fame Mons†er 2.0/RedOne, or a Mark Ronson 80s bop album was coming. Then Joanne made it clear she's not afraid to stray away from electropop and make…

So now that every genre, except the ones I love, are up for grabs, I'm not holding my breath she'll top her previous efforts.

Still excited tho. Bloodpop and Boys Noize look promising, but then again, Gaga made Mark Ronson make a sound so unique, that looking into his previous works for a clue was a waste of time. So again, not expecting anything. 

MrGreen
1 hour ago, Wigless said:

Tbh I was more excited for LG5, bc I thought it was The Fame Mons†er 2.0/RedOne, or a Mark Ronson 80s bop album was coming. Then Joanne made it clear she's not afraid to stray away from electropop and make…

So now that every genre, except the ones I love, are up for grabs, I'm not holding my breath she'll top her previous efforts.

Still excited tho. Bloodpop and Boys Noize look promising, but then again, Gaga made Mark Ronson make a sound so unique, that looking into his previous works for a clue was a waste of time. So again, not expecting anything. 

I really feel that she will include some of those LG5 songs in LG6, I remember people talking about how great some of the songs were who were lucky enough to listen to them(Elton John I think and some other important people). RedOne said 4 out of the 8 they made were extremely good, praying she uses them in LG6.

Another thing that makes me feel she will use them is when she sang Frankensteined backstage, she says she wasn't sure if she wants to call it Frankenstein or Frankensteined, but is leaning toward Frankensteined. So that has to mean she's planning to release it right? :giveup: 

On topic though I can't remember the last time I was excited as the day RedOne said they made EIGHT NEW SONGS.

Archived