đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How could anyone...

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

How could anyone back in the day watch this MASTERPIECE and not become a stan right after? :saladga::saladga::saladga:

Like, I'm seriously trying to wrap my head around the fact that there were people who even hated it :saladga:

I'm still yet to find a more iconic MV, and I don't think I'll ever do. This is the kind of talent that makes you stan someone FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

:classy:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

FATCAT

People literally go out of their way to not give their kids vaccinations. Some people are just not equipped to see the light.

Purr more, hiss less.

RIPheygirl

cos that lady fadga that u keep talking about DOESNT EVEN EXIST

GET A LIFE :excuseu:

STOP DELUDING:excuseu:

STREAM PERFECT ILLUSION ON ITUNES:excuseu::trollga::stalkga:

AND GO TO YOUR ROOM SANDY AND STOP DREAMING:excuseu:

ordinarynam1310
35 minutes ago, The Bling said:

How could anyone back in the day watch this MASTERPIECE and not become a stan right after? :saladga::saladga::saladga:

Like, I'm seriously trying to wrap my head around the fact that there were people who even hated it :saladga:

I'm still yet to find a more iconic MV, and I don't think I'll ever do. This is the kind of talent that makes you stan someone FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

:classy:

Million Reasons MV exists :classy:

Defmix100
32 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

These two are my next two choices for best Gaga videos :staymad:

why do people like the Applause video so much? There's nothing wrong with it but it feels a bit stripped back and weak compared to a lot of her others, like I thought there was a budget issue when I first saw it (I don't think it's bad at all though, I do like it)

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Defmix100 said:

why do people like the Applause video so much? There's nothing wrong with it but it feels a bit stripped back and weak compared to a lot of her others, like I thought there was a budget issue when I first saw it (I don't think it's bad at all though, I do like it)

She only had one week to plan and execute the video. I just think it's visually fantastic.

Monster7
44 minutes ago, The Bling said:

I'm still yet to find a more iconic MV, and I don't think I'll ever do.

:triggered:

For example, these are in the same level as Bad romance

corvus albus
27 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

:triggered:

For example, these are in the same level as Bad romance

These are, like you said, on the same level not "more iconic"

SHALLOW

I didn’t like the song when i first listened to it, but i was just 11 and i used to prefer FameGa and this was unexpected so... i guess i needed to be more mature in order to understand it and appreciate it. :firega:

Defmix100
6 hours ago, corvus albus said:

She only had one week to plan and execute the video. I just think it's visually fantastic.

oh wow okay that definitely makes me like it more, I forgot about that. I was expecting a lead single music video as a similar scale to BR or BTW which are obviously massive projects but their planning would have been way longer

Archived