💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim drags the media, supports Kanye

OBEY

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

I know we are a cult on GGD but the cult of the celebrity (Google it if you're interested) is a toxic addition to Late Stage Capitalism.

I'm just so glad that hot mess Caitlyn has kept her political mouth shut recently. 

[Celebrities should definitely use their platform but egomaniacs and uninspiring folks like the Kardashians and Kanye should stay out.  Our Lady is eloquent and a philanthropic advocate.  Peace out to disingenuous celebs akin to Kim and YouTube "celebrities"].

45 is not normal.  These last few years have been a modern version of Fascism.  Resist comrades! 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK
56 minutes ago, i medici said:

That gif made me puke a little....

Is that really necessary to say?:triggered:, would you even consider saying that face to face to her irl. I’m about to puke because of your immature behaviour

1 hour ago, Florian said:

That's something that bugs me a lot about Americans in general. People who aren't supporting democrats are completely bashed and demonized by the media and that's quite honestly ****ed up :huh:

Never in my life I've seen people being bashed in my country for their political views (except for that one extremist party but that was legitimate until very recently). Ofc there will be comments but never bashing. 

And it's not about the media only but people too ! Even on this forum I've read "ew, I can't be friend with someone voting GOP" :toofunny: Like wtf ? I've never heard that in my life. I have friends/family from far-right to far-left and their political opinions don't make them less amazing people.

We all come from different backgrounds, we all have different goals and ideologies. No political party is perfect. And weirdly some good ideas can be found in the agenda of the party you don't support.

Don't be a douche and just respect people. The content of their ballot vote is none of your business.

THIS

holy scheisse

"Kanye is years ahead of his time"

Sure JAN. How? By selling sneakers? By making egomaniacal music? By supporting an authoritarian government? Bye

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

I know we are a cult on GGD but the cult of the celebrity (Google it if you're interested) is a toxic addition to Late Stage Capitalism.

I'm just so glad that hot mess Caitlyn has kept her political mouth shut recently. 

[Celebrities should definitely use their platform but egomaniacs and uninspiring folks like the Kardashians and Kanye should stay out.  Our Lady is eloquent and a philanthropic advocate.  Peace out to disingenuous celebs akin to Kim and YouTube "celebrities"].

45 is not normal.  These last few years have been a modern version of Fascism.  Resist comrades! 

You had me at Late Stage Capitalism :wub: 

Florian
24 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

DELETE IT FAT

May I know what you wrote when you quoted me?

7 hours ago, Cocaine Heart said:

She's right about the mental health comments but that is not what the main issue was. She made that the main talking point to distract away from the issue of him liking Trump. 

Just because liberals like Kanyes music doesn't mean he gets special treatment. He must be treated just like all the others that have made the same or similar comments about Trump. 

Which is what exactly? How should they be treated?

imnotyourbabe10
10 hours ago, holy scheisse said:
11 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

You had me at Late Stage Capitalism :wub: 

You had me with your profile pic.  One of her best looks that encapsulates ARTPOP :hug:

Have a great rest of your week!

14 hours ago, Florian said:

That's something that bugs me a lot about Americans in general. People who aren't supporting democrats are completely bashed and demonized by the media and that's quite honestly ****ed up :huh:

This just means you've been consuming far-left media. Watch Fox News / read Breibart / go on Reddit / look at the comment section on any political YouTube videos, and you'll understand that there are PLENTY of people out there who bash and demonize democrats.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Ziggy
15 hours ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

He's not that ahead of his time to me :triggered:

I’d say he is artistically (I mean, just look at how his albums always set music trends for awhile after), but idk if I’m regards to anything else.

Archived