Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do we appreciate ARTPOP enough?

xoxojohnwayne

Featured Posts

xoxojohnwayne

I have just watched this clip and I have to say... WHAT A GAP FROM BORN THIS WAY??? I mean, she really did show her in the other way, and thats what she did with Joanne as well.

I think we just didnt very get what ARTPOP was about and that it was one of the best moments that happened in pop industry. 

I also think that there is no other pop artist that could go that far with their openness and being just a human being. I havent wonder about ARTPOP like that before.

Do you agree with me? or what is your opinion on ARTPOP and Gaga changing herself everytime the new era comes?

DonnieDarko

I love ARTPOP with all my heart and for me it’s a better album than the usual fan favourite, BTW.  

I totally got what ARTPOP was all about from the start and the SXSW interview only helped me to appreciate it even more.

SwissMonster

If you speak about the GP, I agree to 100%. :madge:

If you speak about the fanbase I don’t agree. :bye:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

babysatan

ARTPOP really change me as a person and made me who I am today. Without ARTPOP I don't know who I would be tbh.

ryanripley

it's clear this fanbase has a track record of hating the current album and loving the previous one

ARTPOP is the most adored album on this website and i'm sure there'll be a sudden burst of love for Joanne once LG6 comes

the fact gaga changes every era is one of the top reasons i love her just as much since 2009, it would be boring if she was still trying to find ways to be dark and weird constantly

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

A Hybrid

We could, we could belong together ARTPOP

No family’s safe when I sashay

monster4life231

I don’t get why people drag ARTPOP. 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Chamaquito

It was trash. Overproduced. Nothing relatable. She took herself way too seriously during that era. DWUW is the only good thing to come out of whatever that was. 

I’m actually nice.

IAmNotHere1997

I wish she could have done eveything she had in mind about this project. ARTPOP is just something else, you need brains to digest this whole body of work. Everything about that era is more extravagant and pretentious and artistic than everything she's done by that time in my opinion. The looks, the performances, the statue, the artwork..literally which mainstream pop singer in this industry could have pulled something like that? No one.

TEMPLE

People don't and it's honestly her best album. Most gays on here, and other forums, only have a bias towards it because of it sold the least out of her albums and don't pay the content any attention. 

Ghost Face

I'm not sure if WE appreciate ARTPOP enough..

But I know that I appreciate it enough and that's what matters to me:staymad:

It's an honor.

SHALLOW
25 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

it's clear this fanbase has a track record of hating the current album and loving the previous one

ARTPOP is the most adored album on this website and i'm sure there'll be a sudden burst of love for Joanne once LG6 comes

the fact gaga changes every era is one of the top reasons i love her just as much since 2009, it would be boring if she was still trying to find ways to be dark and weird constantly

EXCUSE ME!:saladga:

BTW is the most loved album on this site. I think you're just confused cause you always see little ARTPOPSTERS like me :trollga: defend this masterpiece, while BTW doesn't need that obvi.

I have to admit tho that when Joanne came out i missed the crazy looks and concepts but Joanne is still my 2nd fave.

:bye:

Archived