đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB trailer shown @ CinemaCon

monsterdino

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Edible Cloud said:
  Hide contents

In the trailer, we start off with Bradley’s Jackson Maine taking the stage at a massive outdoor musical festival. Then he starts to sing and his voice is incredible. It’s soulful, strong and very impressive. A few moments later in the trailer Jackson watches Lady Gaga’s Ally performing at a club, and he’s immediately taken with her. Their chemistry is palpable, which is evident in a scene where we watch them discussing why Gaga’s Ally won’t sing her own music live. When Jackson tells Ally he thinks she’s beautiful, you can practically feel the ground shake. It’s the beginning of an unbreakable bond, and the trailer shows glimpses of their relationship as it progresses. Jackson and Ally walking backstage, Jackson and Ally laying on a stage writing music together, etc. etc. Then the moment everyone is waiting for: Jackson drags Ally on stage to sing with him during a live performance. She’s hesitant, too hesitant, and he begs her to trust him — so she does. That’s when Gaga’s familiar voice penetrates through the screen and you see what Jackson does: the talent that’s been hiding inside of Ally finally breaking free.

So, now i understand the playback during "Heal Me".

I thinkthe Heal Me scene is supposed to happen after she rose to fame?

Before that she should be singing country music.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edible Cloud
53 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

I thinkthe Heal Me scene is supposed to happen after she rose to fame?

Before that she should be singing country music.

Yes.

Claymore

So today marks a week since Cinemacon? Maybe we'll get something.

VTV
19 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

Where the hell is the trailer :fthis:

soon:stalkga:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

joeymonda

May 11th. Life of the Party. A Warner bros release during mother’s Day weekend. Trust me, people. Trailers usually debut Thursdays, so May 10th likely online. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

Luv u Sum
2 hours ago, joeymonda said:

May 11th. Life of the Party. A Warner bros release during mother’s Day weekend. Trust me, people. Trailers usually debut Thursdays, so May 10th likely online. 

Why not this Thursday tho :selena:

Dadaga

If they have released the trailer now it would have been great exposure playing during Infinity War month 

phantasmas

a1dzWfi.gif

DAY 7!!! GIVE IT UP FOR DAY 7 OF NOT HAVING AN ASIB TRAILER!!!

Archived