💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to perform at BBMAs?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

not ALICE
3 minutes ago, Michael Bex said:

Wouldn’t they say ‘this artist’ or ‘this performer’ instead of ‘they’, if they meant Gaga.

Kinda convinced it’s a band. 

Or she’s doing a duet with Katy Perry. :trollga:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is the producer of the show. Look at how he capitalised the DONE in his tweet.

Look at the hashtag from this last year’s post of him and BTS.

also BTS will drop their new album May 18, 2 days before the show.

Coincidence? I think the **** not.

LG6 is cancelled :ladyhaha:

PlanetChromatica

Boys Noize liking this tweet has got to mean SOMETHING, otherwise they are just cruel teasers :toofunny:

MaryJaneHolland

Lol, I can't at these award shows trying to make BTS happen :air:

A Kpop group will never be popular world wide, period.

ryanripley

if this is BTS, this is the most stupidest promo like no sh*t they've never been at the BBMA's they've been mildly relevant for like 1 year

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Scathach
2 hours ago, Michael Bex said:

Or she’s doing a duet with Katy Perry. :trollga:

Not possible Katy will be on Idol that night :trollga:

ModernEcstasy

This is definitely not happening. They wouldn’t announce Gaga before she announces new music. 

To those who  think they wouldn’t refer to Gaga as “they”, how else would they say it without revealing if it was a “he” or “she”?

”They” is the correct term for this situation. (But don’t get your hopes up)

iCpro

Can BTS just f*** off :triggered: literally NO ONE outside of stan culture in the western world has even heard of them. They will never happen, the GP doesn’t care about them so stop forcing them on us :saladga::saladga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Silvestro Devacelli

aaaaa hope that it’s true, i’m turning 15 on may 20th:sis: my small heart won’t handle this :cryga:

SWhaaaat

Doubt it's her going to perform. The BBMAs don't care about Gaga anymore, they want somebody trendy and famous to bring in the ratings and all. Therefore its BTS. They have a crazy big fandom that will watch anything that is related to them, this is just another chance for them to milk somebody's succes for ratings and views and Gaga is not famous enough for them to do it at her

freebit

I get BTS vibes from the promo. It's very Y2K/K-Pop-ish. 

1 hour ago, SWhaaaat said:

Doubt it's her going to perform. The BBMAs don't care about Gaga anymore, they want somebody trendy and famous to bring in the ratings and all. Therefore its BTS. They have a crazy big fandom that will watch anything that is related to them, this is just another chance for them to milk somebody's succes for ratings and views and Gaga is not famous enough for them to do it at her

RME. BBMA and all B-list award shows are dying. Veteran artists like Celine Dion and Britney perform there every other year. To imply she is "not famous" enough to book a stage there is pretty stupid even from the most pessimistic fan, especially when she consistently performs at the Grammys.

Archived