💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will we first hear new music from Gaga? (LG6)

oheyitso

Guess When We'll Get New Gaga Music  

174 members have voted

1. 1. When will we first hear new music from Gaga? (LG6)

• The next week - 23rd April - 30th April
    • Next Month - 1st of May - 31st of May
    • This Summer - June - July
    • End of Summer August - September
    • A Star Is Born - October
    • Pre-Vegas - November-December
    • Not until 2019 - R.I.P

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna
42 minutes ago, oheyitso said:

idk how i feel about her doing the VMAS again - I feel like she's almost too good for it now 

But it could also be more promo and make it chart better, which is what she needs right now after how Perfect Illusion debuted.

Also, key word is "Almost"

oheyitso
6 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

But it could also be more promo and make it chart better, which is what she needs right now after how Perfect Illusion debuted.

Also, key word is "Almost"

PI and the Joanne era was just such a turn from where pop music was at the time, I think she really wants to come right back 'on brand' now 

BeIIadonna
Just now, oheyitso said:

PI and the Joanne era was just such a turn from where pop music was at the time, I think she really wants to come right back 'on brand' now 

With performances, it could help her though. 

No song is just going to chart well without many performances of the song at all.

oheyitso
14 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

With performances, it could help her though. 

No song is just going to chart well without many performances of the song at all.

If the song is good enough - with a solid music video - Gaga has the star power not to need an immediate performance 

geopang

Anybody who thinks we’re getting any music soon is delusional. I predict late 2018 or early 2019. She’s clearly in the beginning stages of recording.

ProdigyARTPOP

People seriously need to stop acting like she’s going to give the ASIB soundtrack the full album treatment. The album is only for the movie you guys, odds are, she'll promote it for like two weeks then shelve it until awards season comes up then promote it.

She has to have a solo album out to promote the residency, because i’m pretty sure she’s not going to be singing random songs from her catalog and the 5 solo songs she has for ASIB. 

Plus the movie isn’t even out until October. She still has all of May through September. Something is coming :firega:

oheyitso
41 minutes ago, geopang said:

Anybody who thinks we’re getting any music soon is delusional. I predict late 2018 or early 2019. She’s clearly in the beginning stages of recording.

I think perhaps it’s because people presume that she’s going to release before Vegas - ultimately, songs that are the ‘summer hits’ are released fairly soon, perhaps people think she wants to jump on that train and get some music out quite quickly? Idk, May is winning rn 

oheyitso
21 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

People seriously need to stop acting like she’s going to give the ASIB soundtrack the full album treatment. The album is only for the movie you guys, odds are, she'll promote it for like two weeks then shelve it until awards season comes up then promote it.

She has to have a solo album out to promote the residency, because i’m pretty sure she’s not going to be singing random songs from her catalog and the 5 solo songs she has for ASIB. 

Plus the movie isn’t even out until October. She still has all of May through September. Something is coming :firega:

some tasty optimistism :bon: 

doppelganger
1 hour ago, geopang said:

Everyone is just setting themselves up for disappointment :lolga: the incoming meltdowns come june, july, august and sepember will be ones to remember 

Omg we are getting prediction threads already :giveup: Waiting for the official LG6 thread to be made :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

joannesrats

I'm voting sometime this summer, maybe even may. Boys Noize just liked a tweet saying that May 11th would be perfect.

Receipt: He liked this tweet

oheyitso
10 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I'm voting sometime this summer, maybe even may. Boys Noize just liked a tweet saying that May 11th would be perfect.

Receipt: He liked this tweet

:saladga: May has won so maybe the majority agree?

oheyitso
10 hours ago, Mustang said:

Omg we are getting prediction threads already :giveup: Waiting for the official LG6 thread to be made :giveup:

don't i'm not ready :gum:

Archived