γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
14 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

most of these are DEAD on the charts.

I agree Interescope sucks Submit Reply

Most of them still sell well. What does a top 5 hit mean when you can't pass 1mil downloads?

Chrischrissis

I have to agree but then again Gaga’s successΒ has all to do with Gaga’s management (Bobby) not interescope.Β 

bloody g
12 minutes ago, dit said:

Dont they also have Maroon 5, Eminem and Imagine Dragons? Imagine Gragons are literally slaying right now. Its just they dont invest enough in promoting Gaga's music anymore on streaming and radio and i have no idea why that is the case.

Eminem's career is kinda over, Selena is also on a decline. Their only successful artists are Zedd, Imagine Dragons and Maroon5. And Gaga if it helps you sleep at nightΒ :selena:

TEANUS
29 minutes ago, River said:

I think ARTPOP almost made them bankrupt, but C2C saved them, this is why they bought her a horse..

Don’t ever bring up that unsupported, glorified mess of a rumor from the dark ages again

tenor.gif

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

bloody g
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Most of them still sell well. What does a top 5 hit mean when you can't pass 1mil downloads?

Pure Sales are not a thing anymore

ryanripley
14 minutes ago, Chrischrissis said:

I have to agree but then again Gaga’s successΒ has all to do with Gaga’s management (Bobby) not interescope.Β 

it's probably mostly on gaga than anyone else, she's made it very clear she's 75% her own boss

her label pick the singles usually though

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

River
24 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Don’t ever bring up that unsupported, glorified mess of a rumor from the dark ages again

Β 

C2C royalties saved them! it was all over the fake news honey :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GagaMegaFan
1 hour ago, River said:

I think ARTPOP almost made them bankrupt, but C2C saved them, this is why they bought her a horse..

im crying

Spoiler

also joanne was a very pocket-friendly eraΒ :laughga: that should have helped

Β 

ew

River
4 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

im crying

Β  Hide contents

also joanne was a very pocket-friendly eraΒ :laughga: that should have helped

Β 

finally someone gets the trolly joke :sharon:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

migamiga

I love how everyone is giving their opinions about interscope when they know nothing about the industry and how it works. Gaga basically has full creative control and they are giving her the budget she needs/wants. That’s all that an artist could ask for

TEANUS
6 minutes ago, F AM E said:

I love how everyone is giving their opinions about interscope when they know nothing about the industry and how it works. Gaga basically has full creative control and they are giving her the budget she needs/wants. That’s all that an artist could ask for

This. Interscope has had very loose reigns with her. Could youΒ see Capitol letting Katy put outΒ Born This Way, ARTPOP, or Joanne?

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Illuminati

Didn't Gaga renew her contract? I remember hearing something about it. She's stuck, so might as well embrace it.

Illuminati

Good thing they got Zedd signed cause it seems like Interscope relies on him and Imagine Dragons.

Illuminati
15 minutes ago, F AM E said:

Lets stop acting like Gaga picks her own singles lol. They didn't approve Joanne and ARTPOP until they got a song they could send to the radio.Β 

Archived