Gaga hosting a writing camp

Stargazer

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney
32 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

I wanna see the receipts :dry:

12 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

So it means ARTPOP act III is scrapped :cryga:

Mess I saw your avi and thought to myself "wait I don't remember commenting in this thread" :air::air::air:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stargazer
39 minutes ago, benKo said:

Wait, let me just write another word document and screenshot it to get more evidence. :derpga:

Oops idk I found it on Twitter :lolly:

Stargazer

Anyway even if it's fake Gaga is still working with Bloodpop & Boys Noize :lolly:

Supersonic

Watch people go "Where's the Grimes collab? The original LG6 WAS CANCELLED as usual" when the album drops and 80% of these people are missing, even though it was just a rumor with no source

HighwayFantasy

GRIMES!!!!!!!!!!! holy fok!!!!!!!! love her melodies and signature. So different and epic. 

BabylonHooker
13 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Mess I saw your avi and thought to myself "wait I don't remember commenting in this thread" :air::air::air:

omg :duck: Neyde rules though :laughga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

jaXXXon
55 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Hmm. Torn. I like a bit of collaboration for sure. But I'm not into writing camps so much. But I guess as long as we get great music out of it and Gaga is the 'creative director' and adds her spin on everything, then I'll be happy.

Also I'd just love to see what Grimes would pull out of her.

Writing camps are what made sooooooo many hits come to life. It's a standard in pop. Many of RIhanna's songs come from writing camps, so do Beyonce's, Ariana's etc. 

TEMPLE
48 minutes ago, LavenderB said:

I wanna see the receipts :dry:

She literally posted that “homechella” with a room full of people. It’s not that much of a stretch either, considering HANA is Bloodpops girlfriend and Grimes is one of her closest friends with HANA doing background vocals on Grigio Girls. Everyone else on that is people Gaga’s worked with on practically everything (apart from Boys Noize)

Helxig
1 minute ago, jaXXXon said:

Writing camps are what made sooooooo many hits come to life. It's a standard in pop. Many of RIhanna's songs come from writing camps, so do Beyonce's, Ariana's etc. 

I knoooow. I totally get that a lot of the songs I love came from writing camps.

But on the other hand I've always admired Gaga for being a creative force and having such a hand in what she makes. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Hmm. Torn. I like a bit of collaboration for sure. But I'm not into writing camps so much. But I guess as long as we get great music out of it and Gaga is the 'creative director' and adds her spin on everything, then I'll be happy.

Also I'd just love to see what Grimes would pull out of her.

My guess is that this is EW trying to name something with to the best of their ability. It just loosely fits as a "writing camp" when it's probably more or less a mind-meld of creative producers. 

Purr more, hiss less.

jaXXXon
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I knoooow. I totally get that a lot of the songs I love came from writing camps.

But on the other hand I've always admired Gaga for being a creative force and having such a hand in what she makes. 

The writing camps are set in her home, so she'll definitely be involved in the writing as well. Honestly, the only difference between writing camps and regular writing is that the writers/producers at writing camps are there to write as many HITS and SINGLES as possible, giving it their A-Game and coming prepared with their BEST work. So although it may seem artificial at first, this just means Gaga and her team want HITS this time around. The best of the best.  

Ryusei

This is so obviously fake, they just took some people close to some people mentioned by Gaga or in other rumors and threw them into a list lol

Musery

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived