šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

FRANK1991
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ah, I've just starting to watch all these fan event too.

Some does it very grandiose level like in South Korea and Singapore. And I think they did it in Disneyland when they were in Mainland China? :oprah:

Everyone are so hyped and excited about this movie :giveup:Ā Apparently they showed 30 minutes of the film during these events, poor fans being teased + spoiled at the same time sksksk :poot:

Ā 

Ā 

I can't believe I can watch it in two days now OMGĀ :firega:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, FRANK1991 said:

I can't believe I can watch it in two days now OMGĀ :firega:

Right?!! It is so surreal :giveup:

I am pretty sure I need to watch it more than once too, to actually get it. I might be fan boying a bit too much and amazedĀ with everything in it on the first time lmao

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

sarahb

Lets see if IĀ can lastĀ abandoning all social media except facebook messenger from the premiere until I see itĀ :laughga:

Like idk if even this website is safeĀ :gum:

Gaga don't do anything importantĀ :grr:

Spock

Wednesday

16:30

IMAX 3DĀ 

CANā€™T WAIT

:giveup:Ā 

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Spock said:

Wednesday

16:30

IMAX 3DĀ 

CANā€™T WAIT

YAS fam! :giveup:

Is there any Infinity War merchandise sold there?

I just checked the cinema I'll go to and they'll do this cool Iron Man and Infinity Gauntlet pop corn BucketsĀ :giveup:Ā I need it!!

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Lets see if IĀ can lastĀ abandoning all social media except facebook messenger from the premiere until I see itĀ :laughga:

Like idk if even this website is safeĀ :gum:

Gaga don't do anything importantĀ :grr:

As for this thread, I will try to make things spoiler free :giggle:

Hope everyone in this cult site will be considerate enough not to ruin it for everyone else. :giggle:

Listening to music from phone wherever you go especially in public transports might help :giggle:

Ā 

Avenues
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Awh, when will the exams finisheD? Maybe ask the crush then to celebrate :sis:

second week of mayĀ :selena:

I'mĀ feeling a mild to strong connection between us. I'll somehow ask him about me and if he feels the same way, I'll tell him I love himĀ :chica:

Ouch, My back hurts.

Spock
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

YAS fam! :giveup:

Is there any Infinity War merchandise sold there?

I just checked the cinema I'll go to and they'll do this cool Iron Man and Infinity Gauntlet pop corn BucketsĀ :giveup:Ā I need it!!

Ā 

I am SO excited omg. And Iā€™m so glad there are no spoilers floating around, I literally donā€™t know what to expectĀ 

I have no idea but I hope so! That infinity gauntlet bucket sounds so cool. The had cups for Force Awakens so hopefully theyā€™ll have some on Wednesday too

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Avenues said:

second week of mayĀ :selena:

I'mĀ feeling a mild to strong connection between us. I'll somehow ask him about me and if he feels the same way, I'll tell him I love himĀ :chica:

That's long time to goĀ Ā :diane:Ā How will you resist spoiler? May the force be with you,fam!Ā :giveup:

That is so sweet, It will be so nice if both of you become an item :sis:Ā  Will ask him after the movies, I suppose?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

RAMROD
Just now, Spock said:

I am SO excited omg. And Iā€™m so glad there are no spoilers floating around, I literally donā€™t know what to expectĀ 

I have no idea but I hope so! That infinity gauntlet bucket sounds so cool. The had cups for Force Awakens so hopefully theyā€™ll have some on Wednesday too

So true, even some of the cast that usually jokingly do fake spoiler ain't doing it this time. It shall be epic :giveup:

Yea, I wanna get it right away but they didn't allow me until Wednesday :selena:Ā Hope there are some nice souvenirs at your cinema too!Ā 

Spock
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So true, even some of the cast that usually jokingly do fake spoiler ain't doing it this time. It shall be epic :giveup:

Yea, I wanna get it right away but they didn't allow me until Wednesday :selena:Ā Hope there are some nice souvenirs at your cinema too!Ā 

I read something about how might die and it seems to be legit because a lot of people have been saying it for months, but I don't mind that much :gaycat:Ā 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Spock said:

I read something about how might die and it seems to be legit because a lot of people have been saying it for months, but I don't mind that much :gaycat:Ā 

:giggle:Ā  well, we will see soon enough if that's true. Until then

giphy.gif

:laughga:

Spock
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:giggle:Ā  well, we will see soon enough if that's true. Until then

giphy.gif

:laughga:

we'll seeĀ :sis:

also a Marvel event like in 2014 is totally happening this year. The parallels are the exact same

RAMROD
Just now, Spock said:

we'll seeĀ :sis:

also a Marvel event like in 2014 is totally happening this year. The parallels are the exact same

Ā 

OHHH!! :giveup:Ā  Lucky for anyone who will attend the con this year. Hope there will be full coverage on YT! :giveup:

Ā 

Archived