💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shania Twain Supports D. Trump

Hades

Featured Posts

Edonis

Oh honey, you’re over. 

I need to edit this for a second. Mess. How can you have as large of a gay fan base as you do and choose to openly say you would support someone like that? What kind of slap in the face to the people who have been supporting you all of these years?

I wouldn't be nearly as irked if she just said she'd be a Republican. That's a choice, but not as ugly as a choice of being a Little Trumpster. Gross.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

In all seriousness, you already paid for tickets. You might as well just go and see the concert.

I mean I will. I still absolutely adore everything Pre Now era and even some of the Now era stuff. She is still my childhood queen and I love her music

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

SKANK

I respect her right to have an opinion, but I do not respect her opinion. She is wildly or willfully ignorant, if she thinks Donald Trump is an honest man.

Panchecco

I literally didn't know about her existence until the latest episode of Drag Race aired 

and to be honest she looked so uncomfortable the whole time so this actually makes sense :lolly:

Catnikko
1 hour ago, 666 others said:

Btw, how exactly does Trump seem honest? :huh: Is she equating rudeness/loudness with honesty?

I guess being rude could count as being honest because if that's how you feel then it's honest of you to say it like it is but that also doesn't equate to being a good thing :triggered:

Actual patient

hoebitch11

So... we're going to take one thing Shania has said without contextualizing it among everything else she has said or done? :oprah:

Whether you like it or not, that was the appeal of Donald Trump. He spoke differently than most politicians, he was bubbling with honesty (to a degree that is now detrimental), whether it was factual or not. While you can speak with words, you can speak louder with gestures and vocal tonality, Donald Trump spoke the language of a lot of every day people. 

She's sympathizing with the fact that some people, to the degree that they were informed, were appreciating his tell-it-like-it-is persona among a sea of distant and cold politicians.

She's literally Shania Twain. She is not a US citizen, if you think she was seriously & detailedly considering who she would vote for, you're confused. She's simply being thoughtful & 3-dimensional.

If anything, this excerpt is proof that she was naively mistaken for sharing her perspective in a time of simple-mindedness. Seek help. :madge:

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

So... we're going to take one thing Shania has said without contextualizing it among everything else she has said or done? :oprah:

Whether you like it or not, that was the appeal of Donald Trump. He spoke differently than most politicians, he was bubbling with honesty (to a degree that is now detrimental), whether it was factual or not. While you can speak with words, you can speak louder with gestures and vocal tonality, Donald Trump spoke the language of a lot of every day people. 

She's sympathizing with the fact that some people, to the degree that they were informed, were appreciating his tell-it-like-it-is persona among a sea of distant and cold politicians.

She's literally Shania Twain. She is not a US citizen, if you think she was seriously & detailedly considering who she would vote for, you're confused. She's simply being thoughtful & 3-dimensional.

If anything, this excerpt is proof that she was naively mistaken for sharing her perspective in a time of simple-mindedness. Seek help. :madge:

she has a lot of gay fans and just appeared on RuPaul's Drag Race and has just said she would support somebody who's anti-LGBT (who promised he would protect LGBT people and then banned trans people from the military by the way) so i think people here have a valid reason to be upset

appearing on an LGBT show and then having the nerve she'd say she would vote for trump isn't really that thoughtful lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Eggsy
1 hour ago, ilgkp said:

so what?

people have different opinions...

Thats true! And it so happens that my opinion is her opinion is wrong <3

SKANK
10 minutes ago, hoebitch11 said:

he was bubbling with honesty (to a degree that is now detrimental), whether it was factual or not...

Honest (adjective) - free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere.

Was he bubbling with honesty when he lied about having investigators dig up proof that Obama wasn't born in the United States? Was he bubbling with honesty when he claimed to have witnessed "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating in New Jersey after September 11th?

Bubbles float, but so does scum. I think you are confusing the two.

Archived