NIGHTCRAWLER

choose  

66 members have voted

1. 1. what do you prefer?

• gossips, rumors, speculations and fake snippets
    • desert

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

There are so much moody people (sorry not sorry) who are angry anytime someone speculates about LG6. But for me, it's exactly the concept of a pre-era. So I'm really wandering if I am the only one who lives for those pre-era gossips, even though it's fake! 

So now we have to make it clear since we're in a democracy:

Do you prefer:

- rumors, speculations, gossips, "fake?" snippets, etc...

or 

- desert site, with 1 or 2 thread like "how can I remove my bladder" (that was iconic tho, no shade)

VOTE! 

MaryJaneHolland

Fake rumors and snippets were fun during the pre-LG6 era, but now it's all worn out and they aren't interesting at all :selena:

Ms I am a local

I still don’t understand why people on GGD get so annoyed when they see a rumor thread. If you don’t want to read it, then, don’t do it. No one is forcing you to do so. It’s funnier when we have rumors, because, at least, we have a topic to talk about.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, LadySkrillex said:

I still don’t understand why people on GGD get so annoyed when they see a rumor thread. If you don’t want to read it, then, don’t do it. No one is forcing you to do so. It’s funnier when we have rumors, because, at least, we have a topic to talk about.

yaaaaaaaaaasss come through!!!!!! 

ryanripley

rumour threads are fun but not when theyre speculating an entire albums genre based on 0.1 second of an instrument used in nearly every genre

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

rumour threads are fun but not when theyre speculating an entire albums genre based on 0.1 second of an instrument used in nearly every genre

not funny

giphy.gif

What about option 3, this site turns into Grindr for Gaga stans, we chat we meet we date (or we ****) :lolly: So I don’t have to be single when I go to the next Gaga concert.

ArtGagaPop

I like teasing from gaga, her team, producers etc. We get to know that she is working on new music and we know what she is doing, it's better then not hearing from her in months. But i can be without rumors like "GAGA DEBUTING NEW SONG FRAKENSTEINED ON AMA", "NEW GAGA MUSIC 4/20!" :triggered:

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I like teasing from gaga, her team, producers etc. We get to know that she is working on new music and we know what she is doing, it's better then not hearing from her in months. But i can be without rumors like "GAGA DEBUTING NEW SONG FRAKENSTEINED ON AMA", "NEW GAGA MUSIC 4/20!" :triggered:

I admit that I'm also tired of fake dates.. but this is the only type of rumor that I can't handle anymore

I like the rumor stuff, it gets me hyped :laughga:

What I don’t like is when a nice rumor appears and seems so real and close to happening and then it’s revealed to be fake, like the recent mv auditions email one :cryga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Red Velvet
21 minutes ago, Easy said:

What about option 3, this site turns into Grindr for Gaga stans, we chat we meet we date (or we ****) :lolly: So I don’t have to be single when I go to the next Gaga concert.

We could werk that out when you go to Manila.

I'm like some kind of supernova

Panchecco

For some reason I expected this to be a funny thread and when I saw the poll I thought you misspelled "dessert"  :laughga:

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

For some reason I expected this to be a funny thread and when I saw the poll I thought you misspelled "dessert"  :laughga:

what would it mean hahaha 

Panchecco
7 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

what would it mean hahaha 

I for sure would choose dessert over rumors & speculation

:lolga:

Archived