celeb

Robert DeNiro says ASIB is "Terrific"

GGM

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

I read terrific in my country meaning, so as "terrible" and I was literally like WTF IS THIS ACTOR SAYING BOUT OUR FAVE?? :interestinga:

Colourful

Maleficent
20 minutes ago, Chamaquito said:

Her nom for Best Actress at the Oscars is coming y’all 

madonna-hacker-arrested.gif

She's fuming 

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Infinity Wave said:

I read terrific in my country meaning, so as "terrible" and I was literally like WTF IS THIS ACTOR SAYING BOUT OUR FAVE?? :interestinga:

Nothing. If the movie is trash, it's on Cooper, not Gaga. 

Guest bostonGUY
21 minutes ago, Chamaquito said:

Her nom for Best Actress at the Oscars is coming y’all 

WHO IS UR PROFILE PIC

SolidSnake

Lets wait until we say shes gonna get a nom haha. Deniro is a great actor but his track record recently leaves a lot to be desired. 

elijahfan
49 minutes ago, GerMC said:
Oh Hunni, he clearly hasn't seen that video with Shangela and the 'Stefani' comment:

Bradley is his friend and director, not just some random extra... He's totally the kind of people who can call her by name without it being weird.

SKANK

DeNiro and Cooper are friends, he isn't going to trash his friend's movie, and "terrific" isn't exactly a rave review. So I'd hold off on the premature Oscar celebration.

androiduser

okay, I don't usually believe hype because it's almost always just overreacting, but this is seriously starting to sound like the real thing!

bloody g
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

me too bitch English is not even my second language :selena:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

That J
1 hour ago, Retron said:

Praise from DeNiro is the most significant good sign so far. He's been around the block a million times so he don't give a **** about puffing anybody up for brownie points. I think it's ok to be excited, y'all.

THIS!  He has literally no reason to even mention it or to say one thing or another. This is some good news. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived