💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

ignotus

Im hearing a Frozen (Madonna) vibe at the intro of song before the beat drops. Is it just me? I still love it tho. :staymad:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney
22 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

:ladyhaha: Surprised it took this long for someone to say this expected response 

Glad you took it with humour and knew I wasn’t serious :hug: 

Miracle

I don't tend to really dig Ariana songs and videos but this ****...god. SHE SNAPPED. 

Haroon

When it began I was afraid it was all gonna be a slow song and then BAM the beat hit and it turned into a great dance song :woot: I really liked it, both the song and the music video :flutter: She had a dead look in her eyes though which felt off with a song and music video like that, but then maybe that's the point because having no tears left to cry equals lacking emotion? I'm not sure but yeah :duck:

Ronk
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

When it began I was afraid it was all gonna be a slow song and then BAM the beat hit and it turned into a great dance song :woot: I really liked it, both the song and the music video :flutter: She had a dead look in her eyes though which felt off with a song and music video like that, but then maybe that's the point because having no tears left to cry equals lacking emotion? I'm not sure but yeah :duck:

With that title, I think a slow emotional ballad would have been great.  But this is dance song great, imo.

I live outside the space time continuum.

MaybeKermit
2 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

VFX giving me Lust For Life realness

Obviously no correlation between audio and video, but that was to be expected

nothing new or groundbreaking here

next

I actually think that the video fits perfect with the song? It's about no matter how many times life turns upside down/throws u in different ways u always hold tight and get back up. Living it up?

MaybeKermit
1 hour ago, ignotus said:

Im hearing a Frozen (Madonna) vibe at the intro of song before the beat drops. Is it just me? I still love it tho. :staymad:

I kept hearing a Madonna vibe too but couldnt place my finger on which song!!!

Pacify Him

Cool vid but this just confirms I can never like her. Her songs are so boring  :interestinga:

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived