ASIB is going to have a wide release!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
3 hours ago, corvus albus said:

This is not supposed to go against Venom because Venom took this date after ASIB. Not every movie has to gross 500 mil to be successful. Don't try forcing things into movies that aren't supposed to be there and would ruin the film.

Ummmm.... ok.....

1. What did I force Into a movie? 

2. The fact is that it’s going against Venom, so everything you said about that is 100% irrelevant to that fact. 

3. I named something that I think would make it more for everyone. I can and will have my opinion... so you can stay mad. 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
59 minutes ago, Ethan said:

dude... ASIB is NOT a family friendly movie. It’s about some heavy dark themes like the dark side of fame, drugs, drinking, depression. 

Dude... this is like the 3rd time the movie has been done. Making it different from the others is literally a must... but I didn’t even mean to change those elements. Minors and Teenagers deal with depression, drugs, and drinking lmao it’s 2018 kids smoke at like age 10 lmao. 

What i mean is it one scene causes the movie to be rated R then their is no point in that one scene. What depth does seeing Gaga naked add? That’s what I meant. Y’all keep making it seem like this movie is forbidden for anyone besides 21 and up haha

May I Read You? 😎

corvus albus
6 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Ummmm.... ok.....

1. What did I force Into a movie? 

2. The fact is that it’s going against Venom, so everything you said about that is 100% irrelevant to that fact. 

3. I named something that I think would make it more for everyone. I can and will have my opinion... so you can stay mad. 

1. A movie doesn't have to be PG-13 to be enjoyable and accessable for people under 18. Logan for example deals with very dark issues and the movie was a huge success. What i wanted to say that changing things just because it has been done before doesn't make sense.

2 hours ago, corvus albus said:

ASIB is catering to an older audience than the superhero movies. If we would talk about a DC movie vs a Marvel movie on the same weekend i would understand your doubts. But ASIB is still an R-Rated movie while Marvel movies (Venom is PG-13) are family movies.

The audiences of ASIB and Venom rarely interfere. That Venom starts on the same weekend is completely irrelevant.

3. Read my first answer again.

scallywally
4 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Huhhh? Your making a concsious decission?! How rude of you! :neyde:

Who are you to call anybody rude? Have you read back any of your posts? You say youre 19 but post like a misinformed spoilt 12 year old. Leave people alone. 

StarstruckIllusion

Compared to an avengers movie, how does that stand?

GagaUnderYou
4 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Exactly. They're not going to interfere because Superhero moviegoers are not the target audience of ASIB.

Tbh i'll be seeing both. 

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, scallywally said:

Who are you to call anybody rude? Have you read back any of your posts? You say youre 19 but post like a misinformed spoilt 12 year old. Leave people alone. 

This was meant to be ironic indicated by the exaggerated "Huhhh?" and calling the decission "conscious"  and the "?!". I was not laughing at the decision i was appplauding it, i encouraged the person i was talking to. The person understood the joke indicated ba their response:

3 hours ago, Pawprint said:

How can I protect something so perfect without evil? 

You didn't get the joke so you reacted angry. One hint i can give you: if you're ever confused by a sentence or post, ask if you understood the sentence correctly before you attack someone.

If you know my post then you should know i'm not acting this nice around opinions i strongly disagree with.

PanPikus

Nnnn. ASIB is not going to be rated R because of nudity. (We know it's Gaga, who is naked)

"Nudity:
This is a tricky one: Shirtless men are allowed in G-rated films, while topless women usually earn at least a PG-13; but naked men nearly always garner an R-rating (see: Sideways), while fully naked women are routinely seen in PG-13 movies (see: Titanic, rated PG-13)."

It will be rated R because of language and drugs abuse.

"The f-word as a verb:
If the word is used only as an expletive and three times or fewer, it will likely be granted a PG-13 rating. But even one use of the f-word as a verb, even as a participle, guarantees an R."
"Hard drugs:
Regardless of the rest of a movie’s content, any depiction of illegal drugs will earn a film at least a PG-13 rating; but a graphic depiction of hard drug use will typically be slapped with an R."

And Venom being released the same weekend means nothing for ASIB. Both are totally different movies with different audience target.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

StarstruckIllusion
7 hours ago, BadMonster said:

Releasing on the same day as Venom? horrible choice :rip: 

Who?

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Compared to an avengers movie, how does that stand?

I have no ideo how the new Avengers movie is going to start but the first had 4300 theaters and the second one 4200.

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Tbh i'll be seeing both. 

Yeah but ask the first comicbook movie fan if they are going to see the new ASIB movie. You'll probably get a no.

corvus albus
5 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I love how many people don't read the "at least" 600 part :triggered:

Yes that's really funny. And tragic. It will probably start with around 2000 theaters.

Archived