3. His drunk line is just a joke

4. He is about to drop a single

:holyshit:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DemeLarell
13 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Welp tell that to her Sticky and Sweet and MDNA world tours. Might as well say that to Rebel Heart tour. 400+, 300+, and 100+ million dollar grossing tours respectively. 

I understand that but where was her relevance outside of touring. Do you know how many tours there are that gross the same amount and has little impact on anything outside of it? She’s a legend but her impact decreased significantly by 2008. 

DemeLarell
1 hour ago, Florian said:

Ever heard about 4 minutes and Give It 2 Me ? :oprah: Madonna was still relevant with Hard Candy :laughga: She was not popular "just" for the gays

1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

08-03-11-madonna-4-minutes-single-cover-

Riiiiight.... read my previous post. 

NCgaga

Here we go with the OP’s delusional obsession with her. She’s great, but extremely repetitive. She doesn’t have near the volume of hit songs Michael has. In fact, when was her last hit song? She doesn’t get radio play. Michael dominated radio for 12+ years. She never dominated radio. She is a touring and album queen. Her albums are still not on MJ’s, Adele, and Taylor’s levels(duh she is more talented then taylor, so don’t even. People are wearing Beyonce accessories like they were MJ and Madonna. Like no OP, not everyone thinks she is on that level. As far as singing and dancing she is on Gagas level, actually prob has gaga on dancing. But she isn’t near as versatile or musically talented or innovative as MJ or Gaga. Sorry bout it.

NCgaga

And DONT even try to compare her relevancy with Madonna. Madonna has her faults, but that bitch is the most relevant pop girl of all time. 

LordEnigma

Everyone is so pressed about everything. It’s an opinion - it’s a tweet - it’s pop music. Just have fun with it.

LordEnigma
5 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Here we go with the OP’s delusional obsession with her. She’s great, but extremely repetitive. She doesn’t have near the volume of hit songs Michael has. In fact, when was her last hit song? She doesn’t get radio play. Michael dominated radio for 12+ years. She never dominated radio. She is a touring and album queen. Her albums are still not on MJ’s, Adele, and Taylor’s levels(duh she is more talented then taylor, so don’t even. People are wearing Beyonce accessories like they were MJ and Madonna. Like no OP, not everyone thinks she is on that level. As far as singing and dancing she is on Gagas level, actually prob has gaga on dancing. But she isn’t near as versatile or musically talented or innovative as MJ or Gaga. Sorry bout it.

Pressed. It’s pop music - relax.

Lextyr97
6 minutes ago, DemeLarell said:

I understand that but where was her relevance outside of touring. Do you know how many tours there are that gross the same amount and has little impact on anything outside of it? She’s a legend but her impact decreased significantly by 2008. 

Well I mean BTW and EY brought some GP attention back to her :laughga: But regardless, what I meant by that comment is that Madonna is still a FORCE. Beyonce at her peak could not gross as much as Madonna did for two underperforming albums. Madonna is that bitch. Madonna is the most popular female artist, biggest selling female artist of all time, and the highest grossing solo female tourist of all time. Beyonce hasn't come even close. Taylor is (unfortunately) probably gonna take that touring crown away with Reputation 😭😭😭😭 but there is just no denying Madonna's crazy impact. She is the closest to MJ and I'm just disgusted that this guy had the audacity to say Beyonce is.

NCgaga
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Pressed. It’s pop music - relax.

And...this is a forum where we post our opinions. Maybe you should relax. 

Lextyr97
4 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Everyone is so pressed about everything. It’s an opinion - it’s a tweet - it’s pop music. Just have fun with it.

We're giving our opinions on the subject matter. That's the point of the thread

Katsuki Bakugo

There is only one artist who has ever been close to reaching the pathway to that level and we are on her fan page and even she fell short so no. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

He's comparing two different time eras. These days, anything can become overrated/viral through social media. People only started to voice out their opinions about Beyonce for the last 5 years or so, coinciding with the advent of social media and her reinvention/renaissance that is her self-titled album. Now, other people suddenly like Beyonce, since it's cool to stan ha, but no one seems to realize that she's been working hard for more than 20 years.

But MJ tho. He worked wonders without social media. He had mass appeal like no other. So yeah, that makes a big difference.

Florian
2 hours ago, DemeLarell said:

Riiiiight.... read my previous post. 

In 2008 Madonna was everywhere on the news, on the radio and on TV. 

Telling she was famous "just for the gays" is a falsehood and bad faith :toofunny:

Queen Gloria

No she hasn't. Not only can I not stand Beyonce, that's offensive to MJ's legacy.

Archived