Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia drags Gaga again

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Borislshere
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

Is anyone trying to put her on the same level as R. Kelly? No. People are only saying that she is in no place to pass judgement and when she does it’s hypocritical.

You obviously haven’t read what I’ve been responding to. If that were they case I wouldn’t even reply to the posts. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ashley
2 minutes ago, Devyn said:

You obviously haven’t read what I’ve been responding to. If that were they case I wouldn’t even reply to the posts. 

I read the whole thread. The person you quoted literally said she’s not a sexual predator but a toxic person in the part that you cut out. :air:

Borislshere
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

I read the whole thread. The person you quoted literally said she’s not a sexual predator but a toxic person in the part that you cut out. :air:

Then them quoting me was pointless cause I’ve stated multiple times that what she has done is not on the same level as r. Kelly. 

Kindness Ponk
2 hours ago, Antonoff said:

sis, besides azealia's shitty personality, she actually is thise three things tbh, her music is awesome and she's not affraid to speak her mind

Honey no one denies her talents, it’s just her talents can’t back up her pettiness and unprofessionalism. In the words of Jujubee, she is an UNT.

Killa

she's so humble :diane:

I get all the child molestion thing but i'm a R. Kelly's music since a child, i have a really hard time relating wih everyone. I know it's ...cked up but..

ToxicHot

What does that have to do with anything? The DWUW collaboration happened ~5 years ago. :oprah: The bitch is obviously still pressed that she ruined her own career and tarnished her chances of working with a queen like Gaga herself. She will always be bitter, huh? Even after she "apologizes". Garbage. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Henri Bardot
15 hours ago, Devyn said:

I mean she has a point. Honestly DWUW needs to be erased from her discography. 

dwuw ft. christina aguilera says hi

pooiota

FentyGa
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

What does that have to do with anything? The DWUW collaboration happened ~5 years ago. :oprah: The bitch is obviously still pressed that she ruined her own career and tarnished her chances of working with a queen like Gaga herself. She will always be bitter, huh? Even after she "apologizes". Garbage. 

She was obviously responding to somebody so it's not like she randomly brought it up

blackthorns
14 hours ago, hellothing said:

So the only thing I'm getting from the replies on this thread is that all of you are throwing stones at Gaga for this one time collaboration. Nice. 

The song is DOPE in more ways than one. The art was apt and brave. Isn't the context even deeper BECAUSE R Kelly was a sex deviant? The Do What U Want with my body message is so appropriate in that scenario. It's not all about the politics guys, it was about the art, especially during ARTpop. Who else can signify the 'rapey' public/music industry/male dominator in the song's context than R Kelly himself? Honestly :saladga:

"sex deviant" hes a rapist, not some dude with a foot fetish

I get what you're saying though.

6 hours ago, Runway said:

He was proven not guilty. next.

isnt there a video of him molesting a minor? court of law or no, a video is pretty irrefutable evidence. 

----

She has a point, but it kind of becomes null because she's done the same damn thing.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

Julien Hatake

Well gaga doesn't know about his personal life at this time. 

She wrote dwuw and just said : I want Rkelly to sing it with me.

That's all, and when the controversy comes, she scrapped the music video. 

She's not the best friend of everyone :trollga:

NONONONO
4 minutes ago, Julien Hatake said:

Well gaga doesn't know about his personal life at this time. 

She wrote dwuw and just said : I want Rkelly to sing it with me.

That's all, and when the controversy comes, she scrapped the music video. 

She's not the best friend of everyone :trollga:

Well, that just isn't true. Gaga mentioned in interviews that she choose R. Kelly specifically for that song because of the difficult accusations he had gone through, which resonated with her and the song theme of 'do what you want', etc. :trollga:

Julien Hatake
7 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Well, that just isn't true. Gaga mentioned in interviews that she choose R. Kelly specifically for that song because of the difficult accusations he had gone through, which resonated with her and the song theme of 'do what you want', etc. :trollga:

Right but she's not his best friend, she doesn't know his personal life. She just wanted to work with him and that's all.

Giorno Giovanna

come one Gaga is a human, she does mistakes, and maybe she does regret it to have collaborated with him 

And apart from that...Azealia shhh you might be right but...a man's praise in his own mouth stinks.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived