Beyonce ~ The Tea

TheQueenLG

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
15 hours ago, TheQueenLG said:

You need to learn how to be polite online. Just wanted to let you know how disgusting and inappropriate your etiquette is. Now I'm finished. 

I'm so worried that you think I'm unpolite. Let me change my dreadful manners to please some hater online.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

aaronyoji

gaga can be as broad and inclusive with her activism as she wants because in the end she is still white, if she where black or of color it would be a different story and shed be tired as hell of having to defend her right to be seen as valuable and beautiful. so to us, it seems more aggressive because its born out of decades, if not centuries of oppression. i don't see how her saying "suck my balls if you got a problem with black beauty and culture" is any way negative and device-ive (that word keeps getting auto corrected) it shouldn't bug white people so much to hear people  of color shout with pride about their heritage. its like when someone says "oh black history month?? why don't we have white history month??" and you have to explain to them that every month and every second of our society is white history month and built on the glorification of whiteness. 

chiuga

Gaga is so underrated even within her own fanbase. From what I read here at GGD, at least 60% of fans think Beyoncé is a better performer than Gaga which just shows how superficial they are when it comes to understanding great art and performances. These kids should Give it another 10 years and look back at both of their performances and then judge again.

all I can say is Gaga is born to be a rockstar and ARTist. Beyoncé will forever remain a pop star / vocalist no matter how good you think she can sing and dance.

Archived