Jump to content
A Star Is Born - Pre-order
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
question

LG6 - Lemonade or Purpose?

Featured Posts

monsterdino

at this point Purpose tbh...she needs to prove the public that she is still very capable of getting big hits, later on the line she can continue critically acclaimed music like Lemonade

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KING
1 hour ago, Devyn said:

Visuals like lemonade, success like Purpose. 

1 hour ago, EvilRegal said:

The acclaim of Lemonade and the hits of Purpose. How bout that? :hor:

These!

December 28, 2018 🎟
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

3 #1 hits (2 of them MASSIVE) and a 4th cute hit is a lot from a 13 track album lol

And which is the one which wasn't massive tbh

AviciiDaily

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antonoff

Lemonade tbh, a visual album from her would be as iconic as Bey's

... and now i just sit in silence.
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PanPikus

Who cares about critical acclaim? Critics always are biased with Gaga, so no matter how good music she will do, they will always find a way to say it's bad. And Joanne was her deep, personal album, so now it's time for something with a great concept, visuals, and trying something different. If it will give her another big hit - awesome, if not, it's ok.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mróga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saade Baena

Gaga needs to prove that she's still relevant. His career has been unstable since 2013, it's almost 5 years with some good moments and little buzz.

What she needs is HITS and this she will only be able to make a definitive transition to the world of streams

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Possibly Maybe
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

3 #1 hits (2 of them MASSIVE) and a 4th cute hit is a lot from a 13 track album lol

I miss the days when a song hitting top 20 was considered a hit :saladga: With #1 as your criteria, Britney Spears is a flop with only six spanning her twenty-year career. :air: You mean to tell me “Stronger,” “I’m A Slave 4 U,” “Gimme More,” “Piece Of Me,” “Till The World Ends,” and “Work Bitch” are just rough cuts of her albums? :rip: Blackout, an album that undoubtedly made an impact in pop-culture, is a stain in her discography? :bye:

“I prefer her to any other”

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
neptugne
5 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I miss the days when a song hitting top 20 was considered a hit :saladga: With #1 as your criteria, Britney Spears is a flop with only six spanning her twenty-year career. :air: You mean to tell me “Stronger,” “I’m A Slave 4 U,” “Gimme More,” “Piece Of Me,” “Till The World Ends,” and “Work Bitch” are just rough cuts of her albums? :rip: Blackout, an album that undoubtedly made an impact in pop-culture, is a stain in her discography? :bye:

I'm talking about Purpose, and there were no other hits on the album regardless lol.. one other song from the album went top 20 apart from the 4 I mentioned, can you even name it? so :bye:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
22 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Who cares about critical acclaim? Critics always are biased with Gaga, so no matter how good music she will do, they will always find a way to say it's bad. And Joanne was her deep, personal album, so now it's time for something with a great concept, visuals, and trying something different. If it will give her another big hit - awesome, if not, it's ok.

Exactly! If gaga made lemonade critics would be like K, next

Ike according to them/metacritic Cardi has put an album better than any gaga has released

AviciiDaily

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
uvglo

LG6 is going to be everything her former albums wished they were. xoxo

 

(yall need to stop wishing for f-ing radio hits just so you can brag about her. no one cares about that anymore.. it just needs to be GOOD music) ((not bashing any of her past work i absolutely love every masterpiece shes put out, just saying the radio doesnt mean anything anymore))

Edited by uvglo
omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Possibly Maybe
18 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I'm talking about Purpose, and there were no other hits on the album regardless lol.. one other song from the album went top 20 apart from the 4 I mentioned, can you even name it? so :bye:

I actively avoid Justin Bieber at all costs and can’t name a song of his that isn’t “Baby” so bad example :diane:

“I prefer her to any other”

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zazekina

Mechanical Animals, by Marilyn Manson.

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, monsterdino said:

at this point Purpose tbh...she needs to prove the public that she is still very capable of getting big hits, later on the line she can continue critically acclaimed music like Lemonade

 

2 hours ago, PanPikus said:

Who cares about critical acclaim? Critics always are biased with Gaga, so no matter how good music she will do, they will always find a way to say it's bad. And Joanne was her deep, personal album, so now it's time for something with a great concept, visuals, and trying something different. If it will give her another big hit - awesome, if not, it's ok.

Another cup, please!

J5NKel2.gif

Doctor, aren't we just a smile away from happy days?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×