Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga bored?

Sirius094

Featured Posts

FameHookah
21 hours ago, illySpencer said:

Well, sometimes I really don't get it with some LM here. If we are all here in the first place it's because we saw in her someone different from the others pop stars. She was unique with her style and her character was the most beautiful thing that happen for the pop music. And above all because she did pop music, if Joanne was her first album no one would be there.

Some people assume that she was sad and depressed during TF to ARTPOP, maybe, we don't know. At least she fought a lot for her ideas, concepts, videos, looks and many more. When I look on old pictures of her beginnings, she was smilling everytime, I think she was happy. But it was her choices to do pop music and now some of you spit in the soup because what she's been through alot ? You was happy as I am when she recorded TF/TFM/BTW and ARTPOP, don't be hypocritical.   

I read on Twitter that some don't want pop music cause she was on drugs and sad, but she can do pop music without taking any drugs, there is no link between these things.  

But is she happy now ? Joanne was a flop, missunderstood by her fans base and the GP (and yes some LM liked it but do you really want another Joanne era ? Be honest ! No).

I don't know where she's going, but I think she needs to be clear with us, we deserve that. If her wishes are to do other music than pop, we have the right to know because some like me could move away and don't be desperate about something that's clearly not coming.

FIVE years without pop music !!!!  Damn thing !!! D:

dont be so extra, its not Five!1!1!1!1 years

Joanne is pop, mostly JW Ayo PI and DIC even MR, and what about the cure?

WTF is MDNA

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PsychicGuru
On 4/15/2018 at 2:09 AM, FameHookah said:

Bowie's death triggered something in her, she was about to slay the world with red one and intel, but she decided to do Joanne to appeal to the typical american GP and that got her the Superbowl and more respect, i guess she also tought she would get a grammy too but eh..

She's just cleaning her image and healing after the whole ARTPOP drama, she was lost and broken, i hope she's ready to slay now because the GP is ready.

Thank you for saying it so elegantly. I know something is brewing inside her. Tbh after the super bowl, movie, Coachella, touring, medical issues, and all the other stuff she deserves a break. This quiet era is good for her and all of us to explore more musical options before our queen returns, especially with the insane promo she will receive with  A Star is Born.

Gaga's #1 fan

MonsterofFame

Honestly, I think Gaga is doing the music she always wanted to do since the beginning of her career. Making dance/pop music was just a means to an end -- to get popularity and fame. She probably enjoyed making it when the success and attention she received from it was exciting and new.

She was always a heavy metal lover (literally), loves rock and roll, and classic artists (Springsteen, Lennon, Elton, etc.). Even when she made pop, she always found a way to incorporate rock into it -- that's why all of BTW was an electro-rock opera.

Bloodyjack

I think what everyone needs to figure out about Gaga is she dances to the beat of her own drum and sometimes I just beileve she wants to do covers for herself. She herself enjoys old music and I think she just really wants to perform it. Don't forget she also needs to try to expand her repertoire in order to gain respect from the general public and a larger fanbase. I think it's more important gaga looks out for the people rather than just the monsters

illySpencer
On 17/04/2018 at 11:12 PM, FameHookah said:

dont be so extra, its not Five!1!1!1!1 years

Joanne is pop, mostly JW Ayo PI and DIC even MR, and what about the cure?

ARTPOP => 2013 !! So..... Yes 5 years without pop music ! 

FameHookah
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

ARTPOP => 2013 !! So..... Yes 5 years without pop music ! 

What are Joanne and The Cure then?

WTF is MDNA

illySpencer
5 hours ago, FameHookah said:

What are Joanne and The Cure then?

Definitely not pop ! 😰

ryanripley
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

Definitely not pop ! 😰

Joanne is a pop album with rock/folk influences and The Cure is literally a trendy pop song

it's been 1 year without pop music so get off your high horse

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived