💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga bored?

Sirius094

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Bowie's death triggered something in her, she was about to slay the world with red one and intel, but she decided to do Joanne to appeal to the typical american GP and that got her the Superbowl and more respect, i guess she also tought she would get a grammy too but eh..

She's just cleaning her image and healing after the whole ARTPOP drama, she was lost and broken, i hope she's ready to slay now because the GP is ready.

This is the correct answer!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
4 hours ago, FameHookah said:

Bowie's death triggered something in her, she was about to slay the world with red one and intel, but she decided to do Joanne to appeal to the typical american GP and that got her the Superbowl and more respect, i guess she also tought she would get a grammy too but eh..

She's just cleaning her image and healing after the whole ARTPOP drama, she was lost and broken, i hope she's ready to slay now because the GP is ready.

intel was never involved with her album :huh:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

illySpencer
33 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Let's not pretend that some fans view Joanne as country ballads and not a pop dance album

You know what I meant...

Father Misty John (CTM, SP) and Hilary Lindsey (MR, A-YO, GG) are definitly known as country producers. And songs like SP, JW, Joanne, MR, CTM and A-YO, JAD, Hey Girl are definitely belong to the country music, so the 3/4 of the album  is clearly country !!! But songs like Angel Donw, PI and maybe DIC are more pop, but that's all. 

Joanne is clearly a country album, maybe not Rednek Country, but it's still a country album, you just have to listen to Chania Twain's music, it's country too ! 

But to respond to the subject, I think she's bored of the star system, yes ! But it has not appeared with Joanne, but with ARTPOP. I think she got bored because of her projects that didn't happen like Aura as lead, ARTPOP Act II, and many more. She worked so hard for nothing, so I understand the frustation at some point. That why she recorded CTC and Joanne.

But now I think she is also boring, she's not GaGa anymore. She is not the character that we used to love. She lost her fierce and her strength. Artistictly that not that too, I don't even remember when I used to be exciting for one of her projects. Joanne could be better if she gave her time to writte/produce the album properly and if the album got a good promotion. But it was messy, as always. 

And between us, I'm really scared about the next of her career cause I don't like what she's becoming... We don't even know if LG6 will be a pop album, that's really scarry...   

ModernEcstasy
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

there's photos of her recording with bloodpop and when bloodpop was asked about a rumoured title, he only said no the the fake title instead of denying the collab so there is a gaga x bloodpop song out there

Yes, but let’s not forget that there was tonnes of evidence of Gaga and RedOne recording, before “Joanne” was released. 

It may exist, but it doesn’t mean we are getting it!

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

We don't even know if LG6 will be a pop album, that's really scarry...   

This is what worries me!

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Yes, but let’s not forget that there was tonnes of evidence of Gaga and RedOne recording, before “Joanne” was released. 

that's been the case for every album lol with that logic, don't expect anything ever again 

BabylonHooker

It seems like some of you don't want Gaga to go back to dance pop bops. You sound pressed tbh :oprah: I really don't understand.:saladga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

ModernEcstasy
Just now, ryanripley said:

that's been the case for every album lol with that logic, don't expect anything ever again 

That is what I expect. I’ve mentally prepared myself that way for the last few years as to not get my hopes up :giveup:

illySpencer
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I will not bet on that, RedOne confirmed only two songs with her (the World cup Russia and another one but for his album) but that's all and he is working on his own album, so no place to produce LG6...

And BloopPop also confirm a duet but for him too, so I guess the song will be not appear on LG6.

And you remembered when she relaesed TC, it was for a 6 weeks recording for only one song, so... 

I came in here ready to drag but you made some good points. I just think that fire in her and that hunger has dwindled. After years of being the punching bag for the media she needed to soften her brand up but she literally took it a bit too far / on another level. She did bag those big events because of her legacy no matter how much ppl say otherwise. The nfl wouldnt call her to perform if she had debuted with a joanne album as it wouldnt have smashed and given her such a strong catalog of hits that she has from her past albums. Personally, i just think she is a little scared and stuck. She is fearful of ruining all those years of image re branding and because of this she is starting to feel a bit like a legacy artist. I mean the Joanne tour literally felt like a greatest hits tour with a couple new songs thrown in. Her most recognizable hits are from the first like 4 years of her career. She cant keep living off of this and still be considered musically relevant. But i am hopeful. I mean at the very least she has diversified her brand and is relevant to this day thanks to other projects & her raw talent. Maybe she will push a bit more with her next album. Who knows. Personally im still happy with what she is doing but yeah i get what you are saying.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

That is what I expect. I’ve mentally prepared myself that way for the last few years as to not get my hopes up :giveup:

that wasn't my point :poot: she's given us new music every year minus 2010 and we're getting a lot this year

instead on focusing on the fact we know an album concept was scrapped, realise she's actually given us a lot these past years

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

I will not bet on that, RedOne confirmed only two songs with her (the World cup Russia and another one but for his album) but that's all and he is working on his own album, so no place to produce LG6...

And BloopPop also confirm a duet but for him too, so I guess the song will be not appear on LG6.

And you remembered when she relaesed TC, it was for a 6 weeks recording for only one song, so... 

That’s what I’m saying. Not to expect anything, because we’ve seen how those events turned out. :( 

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

that wasn't my point :poot: she's given us new music every year minus 2010 and we're getting a lot this year

instead on focusing on the fact we know an album concept was scrapped, realise she's actually given us a lot these past years

I already happily acknowledge that we may be getting  a lot of content this year. The point I was trying to make was that it may not necessarily be music that I enjoy. 

I’m glad she experiments with new sounds. I’m happy that she has room to evolve. 

However, I personally did not enjoy “Joanne” as much as her previous albums. So there is no guarantee that I will enjoy the ASIB soundtrack and I’m fine with that. 

illySpencer
3 minutes ago, dit said:

I mean the Joanne tour literally felt like a greatest hits tour with a couple new songs thrown in. Her most recognizable hits are from the first like 3-4 years of her career. She cant keep living off of this and still be considered musically relevant.

During The ARTPOP Ball Tour too !!! She cut the most of ARTPOP songs, but not her olds songs.... That is very disapointing !!! And yes she became like the old pop stars, she sings only her old hits... 

BabylonHooker
3 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

During The ARTPOP Ball Tour too !!! She cut the most of ARTPOP songs, but not her olds songs.... That is very disapointing !!! And yes she became like the old pop stars, she sings only her old hits... 

And it's time to make new hits. If not now then when :lolga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Archived