💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Is Your Favorite Opening Album Track?

Space Cowboy

Opening Album Tracks  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Your Favorite Opening Track?

• Just Dance
    • Bad Romance
    • Marry The Night
    • Aura
    • Diamond Heart

Featured Posts

OliverDaniels

For me, either Aura or Diamond Heart

Aura introduces what ARTPOP is all about and Diamond Heart introduces what Joanne is about

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

i could never imagine the majority hating BTW, i was never deeply involved in the fanbase until 2016

would you mind telling a little camp fire story about the BTW hate? :flutter: 

In the summer of 2013, when Gaga started hyping up ARTPOP again (and this time officially), there seemed to be so much anti-BTW rhetoric on this site. At least compared to how it was the past year. Most of it was centered around the narrative that "BTW is what killed Gaga's career", "she shouldn't have done it either way", and that ARTPOP was "gonna be her comeback". Aura leaked, and that sentiment continued, as it was an incredible leak. It wasn't until after Applause, and the whole DWUW/blackout 2 fiasco occurred, that the site became silent again.

As @Inferno said, BTW used to be weirdly divisive. Being a part of this fandom (and site) since 2010, I can tell you that the TFM stans held on to those pearls for so long. Even though she only had three albums at the time, there was always intense discussion as to whether BTW was a worthy successor (some even considering it her best work), or an unworthy and obnoxious album (some also calling it her worst).

I agree with @Inferno that BTW's reputation has slowly built its way up to TFM status on this site. Either the really intense stans left (and, in the case of some users here, became very vocal haters), or eased up on that weird competition.

3 points in and ready for more

LOVE JUNKIE

You know I've got a Diamond Heart :hor: lbh Bad Romance is the best track of the bunch but I like Diamond Heart the best as an album opener.

on a three day bender

Archived